my ds reviewing team

I think if you are all serious about this you should get some paper and a pen and play the game for say a few hours and then write down what you thought of it and not just you're opinion but what audience you think it would appeal to

And someone make another thread telling everyone about us
Title it The WDsRT (Make it a small s for effect) thread and tell them about us and what we are planning to do and then later on we can put inks to our reviews on there

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
i am creating a new ds review team if you want to be part of this put your name dowmn

so far the reviewers are:
wii_BrEnDo2007
wii_Cammy
elmo_999
wii_Bhoy
can i be a reviewer please

I think you sould
thats why I said 5 but are you dedicated
If you want to put whats in my sig in you'res

oh and anyone got msn so we can chat about this?

Last edited:
ill pm i0n too if you want. if you want ill do the opening page too. then again a popular member would be better doing this to get more people to look at it and reply to see what they think about it. so i vote brendo or wii-cammy to do it.

wii_cammy said:
I think you sould
thats why I said 5 but are you dedicated
If you want to put whats in my sig in you'res

oh and anyone got msn so we can chat about this?
yea im dedicated and i put that in my sig

this is what i said to i0n:

i0n, Wii-BrEnDo2007 and a couple of other people were wondering if you could maybe make a subforum for us so we can put DS reviews on it. a certain number of people would only be allowed to review on it. we are called WDSRT. (The Wiichat DS Review Team). so what do you think? could you give us a subforum please?

is this ok? i hope he lets us get a subforum!:thumbsup:

woo-hoo you guys are pm ing my name in a pm to i0n

first review coming:
dokidoki majo shipan
(touch! girls sorcerer hunt!)

I understand that there are enough members on your team. But could I possibly review Final Fantasy 3? I'd really like to.

yeah if you want i can squeeze one more in oh yeah first review on!

remember to put all the stuff on the review.
(i.e a WDsRT review by sherwood) etc.

Last edited:
Back