My dusty corner...

LyricistSoldier

|Losing Faith Nintendo|
Dec 20, 2006
Throwin it up for the big SD.
So i'm curious...

How many of you own a 360 (or i guess ps3:frown2: ) and have found that your wii has lost its appeal (due poor games, lack of online play whatever) and is now in your "dusty corner" seeing gameplay but maybe for example only when your friends are over for that quick "party play" of bowling?

How bout it, be honest, is your wii in "the dusty corner"? Is it played as much as it was when you got it?

My Wii is in the dusty corner aswell..

Hopefully that will change when SSBB and other mario related games come out.

yea my wiis gettin pretty dusty i dont really use it anymore..just when my freinds come over or sumtin and wanna play some godfather or wario.

All i have is a DS and A Wii :-( and my PSP got stolen by some fag that i dont know! but i use my wii i am playing The GodFather! BTW i thought that u guys would be like playing paper mario

If I had a 360, my Wii would be in the corner. I've been waiting to play Oblivion for soooo long, and it'd probably be the only thing I'd play for a looooong time. Not so much GoW, because I wouldn't be able to play it online, but if I could, yeah that too would be a reason.

I play on my wii sometimes. But this is because I am studying for exams so I can only spare a few moments with it, not because I am bored of it.

I have a 360 and a Wii, and surprisingly I play the Wii much more than the xbox as of late. Probably because I havn't purchased a new 360 game in a few months so I am pretrty bored of the ones I own. Granted, I just got my Wii not too long ago, so I'm probably still "honeymooning". Looking forward to picking up Super Paper Mario, Trauma Center and ExciteTruck over the next couple of weeks...so until Forza 2, the 360 will remain in the dusty corner.

I don't play my Wii as much as I used to do but I wouldn't say its dusty :p But that will change in the next few months when more and more top games come out.

Very true... I got a Wii at launch (#8 out of 22!) and was obsessed with it. Then I got stuck on Zelda (3rd dungeon... How embarrassing) and started playing my 360. Then I got WoW and it became a miracle if I touched either (but if I did, it was my 360). Then I got Guitar Hero 2 and I've been playing my 360 a lot more. However, I just got Super Paper Mario and have been playing that.... Not such a dusty corner, but there is dust.

lol yeah same boat here... only i don't have a 360... yet :ihih: i may get on the bandwagon with this new elite coming out

I figured it would happen for me eventually because im really all about the fps online and i knew nintendo would lack and definitely not be the best in that category. Thing is tho... its NINTENDO. I grew up on those systems, so yeah I enjoy the mario, never was a fan of the paper mario games tho.

Anyhow yeah, i'm waiting for some ssbm to bring my wii out of the dust... in the meantime i'm playing my psp waiting until i make the new 360 purchase.

its a shame nintendo... so many of your new shiny systems gettin all dusty :rolleyes:

Back