my EX freind is officailly a nutter

news update for all of you his mum just posted a gamecube in the post and it says "sorry about your game consle thank you for getting rid of ...... cosole he is going to more clubs now thanks again MRS ........" lol lol im just gald that i can play my gamecube again

nope soz didnt have a copy of the dvd it is true tho belive me tell me what does not fit into place and ill explain

I think the best think you can do is this:

Go to his house quietly when he is ot at home...

Go to his bedroom and put a platic dead body with a lot of false blood next to it

Then in the wall with all the blood you have say this:

"The demon within this house"

Then he is going to shi** in his pants and then, as he is going to england, steal his PS2 and put it on the wall with all the blood.

OMG I'm really extrange... :lol:

ive done it all ready ill fill you guys in i go next door (where my ex friend's house is ) get the door mat key (yeah he does that so do i not now tho) open the door go into the hall up the stairs into his room take his ps2 run back to the door close it go to my house post on the forum start the dvd recorder smash the ps2 up real bad with the seldge hammer then put the nintendo sticker on run back to his house leave dvd with ps2 then lock his door and go back to my house and laugh (fyi if i had a copy i woundnt post it because of identdy reasons) der you go the story of the REVENGE

What you should do is get his ps2 or xbox, drive over it and piss on it and record it etc... then you run him over and when he's in the hospital, show him the vid of you running over his Xbox or Ps2........Muhahahahaha that will teach that bastard not to mess with Nintendo.

sasuke747 said:
Now I dont believe any of this >.> He moved away? You threw away the "Smashed Up GC" Film?
1. yes he moved away why do you think i was gonna do somthing like this kinda thing
2. i dont like to keep things like that to watch or share on the internet kk? if not i dont care its true right? :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5:

Back