my EX freind is officailly a nutter

But we have no proof. So how do we know this is real? I mean there is no point in posting a thread about this if you have no Proof. Is there? :/

sasuke747 said:
But we have no proof. So how do we know this is real? I mean there is no point in posting a thread about this if you have no Proof. Is there? :/

/agreed

You can't just come on here and post a thread that makes very little sense, without proof. Nobody will believe you. You had a DVD, you were dumb to throw it away without uploading it for us and expecting us to believe you. :yesnod: :arf:

sasuke747 said:
But whats the point of lying about it and thats why i beleave him. Even if it's not true it puts a funny picture in your head....LMAO :lol: :lol:

You should have smashed that kids face when he still lived near you.

hmmm court order or smash is ps2 hmmm i made the right choice it i smashed it and put a nintendo sticker on it thats what i did the guy is gone im content with a new gamecube so its ok now

in touch with the wii said:
yep my old best friend not now has done somthing brutal to my gamecube he took it out of my room he went out in the forest and drove over it 5 TIMES and recorded it and sent it to me (my demolished and muddy gc and dvd of it ) and not only that oh no no thats not all he pied on it as well ad he though it was funny this means WAR post your comments and revenge plans PS fyi hes a sony fan

dont smash his system, take a screw driver, open it up cut some wires, or pull some chips, bolt it back together put it right were it was and dont say a word, ever.

edit... i see, you have made your choice. never mind.

well no one pays attention to some of my posts if he still lived there id try and do more things but hes gone away so....................

so it's not worth crying about since you cant do anything anyway. I understand that you were or still are angry but that's just what he wanted to do, make you angry. Dont bother with this since you cant do anything about it.

This thread loses, it seems to copy the idea of those guys who ACTUALLY blow the **** out of consoles and video them, and identity reasons o_O wtf? plus the whole premise seems simply stupid what friend for no reason destroys a piece of technical hardware? You said earlier you couldn't destroy his ps2 else he would beat you up yet you did it anyway and now you're basically a hero with a new GC and your ex friends mom is congratulating you on helping her son become a better person?

Forgive me if I'm being overly cynical here but I call BS.

Back