7340-2535-0641-6266
Yes
You all said it wasnt released but it is

dsc00167en7.jpg

dsc00168vr2.jpg

dsc00169dd9.jpg

Now the package comes with:
2 mini cd's
One for the COmputer to install max Media Manager and Install the Powersave sd Feature
The other disc has Gamecube action Replay
There is also an Sd card full of power saves (512mb)
A Usb sd card reader
some Manuals

Now you have heard me keep saying power saves and are probably wondering what they are, well they are saved games pre installed on the Sd card full of cheats
The downside is I dont think you can keep your own saves so its best to also buy a Sd card if you havent already got one so you can put your original saves on them.

You can also visit codejunkies.com to download more saves eiher made by Codejunkies hackers or by the public.

Now Max Media Manager for the wii
You may be wondeirng what it isWell in a nutshell it lets you:
Manage and Transfer audio, video and image files
Subscribe to Podcasts
Rip CDs and DVDs direct to your Sd Card
Exchange and download saves
Back up saves to your pc
Note: Some feature requires internet but we all have that :)

The Gamecube Action replay
Well not mch to say about this its just pop the disc in your wii and get the cheats :)

I think this product will help me through games that I am stuck at and also let me mess about once Ive fnished my games
Also it will bring new life to those games I dont like much
So I will rate it 8.5/10

So what kind of cheats other than complete game saves?(which is pretty much pointless in my opinion) You didn't mention anything about "cheats" just game saves

Well the game saves are like at the start of the game or are completed
SO the ones at the start have max cash and health
SOmething like that

aND DONT WORRY
i DONT EVEN LIKE STRIKERS
sO IM NOT ONG TO WASTER MY TIME ON IT

Last edited:
Ah. I still dont get the point though. Games are ment to be played :/

Yeah I will play them
Most of ive completed
And im just doing it for fun
But other games like sonic and Rayman will bring new fun into them since I havent played them much

wii_cammy said:
aND DONT WORRY
i DONT EVEN LIKE STRIKERS
sO IM NOT ONG TO WASTER MY TIME ON IT

I'm not saying you should cheat I'm just asking if it does work online. If so, this could be terrible for Nintendo. If anyone played Socom: US Navy Seals for PS2, just look at what that did to its online feature. Completely tore it apart.

Ok
Ill check it out later
But I think all you get for strikers is completed game

Sillyhat said:
I'm not saying you should cheat I'm just asking if it does work online. If so, this could be terrible for Nintendo. If anyone played Socom: US Navy Seals for PS2, just look at what that did to its online feature. Completely tore it apart.
I agree. I think cheating in single player is down to personal choice, but to cheat online will just destroy it. The whole point of online is that it's two people playing each other on a level field (well, level as in not cheating). I wouldn't want a deathmatch with someone on Brawl, if their HP wouldn't go up. It would be boring. Likewise, if someone had the star on Mario Kart online, you'd be at a major disadvantage all the time.

I hope either it's impossible to play with cheats online, or that Nintendo has some sort of code-checker to make sure the code is not tampered (in the Wii's memory) with before you can play online.

Other than that, have fun!

Also, don't forget that for a real challenge, you can make the game harder. Like having all the enemies with more health and such.

Yeah
The hting with this is
Its really just max health and max cash
And unlock all
They will probably expand on it but just now thats all it is
And I might cheat against my friends lol but not onine dont worry

Well what Sony did with all their online games is they have something called DNAS which retrieves information about a user's hardware and software for authentication, copy protection, account blocking, system, rules, or game management and other purposes. It's really helpful and the Socom series was a great example of how cheating destroyed a game's online feature. But Socom II came along with DNAS and there was absolutely no cheating problem. Nintendo should look into something similar to DNAS.

Back