My fellow Runescape players.

FinalRekon

God's Gift To Canada.
Nov 5, 2009
Calgary
Wii Online Code
3381-4249-8072-7868
Where you all at? Post if you play Runescape.

Honestly I don't see why people hate Runescape so much, I enjoy playing this game it's been my main online game for five years on two different accounts my first one being perm banned. I am now on my second account now for three years =]

Congrats?

**** Runescape man that **** sucks. If I where to play MMOs, I'd have more dignity to play a much more decent one like WoW or atleast Final Fantasy 11.

Congrats?

**** Runescape man that **** sucks. If I where to play MMOs, I'd have more dignity to play a much more decent one like WoW or atleast Final Fantasy 11.

Lol...I love it when people troll on Runescape so funny.

No troll, just voicing my opinion

I don't really hate the game, but the graphics aren't the best, and the gameplay gets boring, plus you have to pay for "a fun time" on it.

It's not bad, but it could be better.

If you want a really great MMORPG, I'd suggest Mabinogi.
Great graphics, music, and the gameplay is free.

The only thing you pay for is stuff like clothing and such.

Ah... RuneScape. What many people say is a beginner's MMO. I'd have to agree. Not the best graphics, not the best... Well, anything. But I play it at my school and what not. My favorite thing is it is ran by Java.

And as soon as I can change my username, I'll post it here (It's my first and last name). I made it too long ago.

Ah... RuneScape. What many people say is a beginner's MMO. I'd have to agree. Not the best graphics, not the best... Well, anything. But I play it at my school and what not. My favorite thing is it is ran by Java.

And as soon as I can change my username, I'll post it here (It's my first and last name). I made it too long ago.

Back