My First Day Impressions of MOHH2

Dzapper

Akatsuki Assassin
Sep 3, 2007
Morehouse College
Wii Online Code
4627-4261-3182-4550
First off let me say that this is an amazing FPS for the Wii and anyone who loves shooters and has a Wii should own this game, now onto my impressions of this game.

Graphics- The graphics looked nice in my opinion, although you can tell a few things were bumped down a notch to keep things running smooth. But when you see just how smooth the game runs you must forgive them for the graphical hit.

Controls- After experimenting with the sensitivity and dead zone settings I began to see what all the hype was about. This truly is the best controling Wii FPS (I've played MP3,COD3 and MOH:Vanguard, so I know). The dead zone idea should be copied by every company even thinking of making an FPS on the Wii, including the team behind Brothers in Arms.

Single Player- After launching the campaign I was greeted by a flow of boring stills with no character at all, the story is told through bland mission briefings explaning a been there done that "Stop Hitler" storyline. In my opinion I believe COD3 is still the best cinematic shooter on Wii right now. Anyway I forgave the game once I encountered some well positioned and pretty smart AI bad guys. And this was on easy so I know I'm in for a treat at the hardest difficulty level. The arcade mode seems like a little thrown in gimmick, it's a nice addition but it's pretty boring(however I don't have a zapper).

Multiplayer-This is the best part of this game! 32 PLAYER ONLINE PLAY!!!! There is plenty of good competition and accurate stat tracking to keep you informed on your progress and how you match up against the rest of the world. Plus the best part...NO FRIEND CODES!!!!!!!!!! You can connect to anyone you want, in any lobby you want. However you can't send messages or chat with anyone. But I don't care about that, I'm just glad to see a good full-fledged multiplayer game finally hit the Wii (I don't count Mario Strikers).

Anyway that's my opinion, if you want to play me online, my EA Persona is Dzapper. So just shoot me a friend request. And prepare to be Pwned!!!:lol: :lol:

Does Medal of Honour Heroes 2 run smoother than Call of Duty 3? Is there a huge amount of difference?

shikes said:
Does Medal of Honour Heroes 2 run smoother than Call of Duty 3? Is there a huge amount of difference?
It definitely runs at a much quicker pace...it runs at full 60 frames, whereas I think COD3 ran at 30-45 Frames, although I'm not sure. It's something you must experience to understand. But the huge difference is in the controls of the game. They are much more polished.

I really want this game. But, I have to wait till christmas to get it. I have 4 moh games so far: mohv, mohrs, mohua, and mohf.

Last edited:
shikes said:
Thanks for that mate. Do you know when it comes out in Australia?
Yeah this game came out November 22 in Austrailia, so it should be out already.

Oh, I ment that I won't be able to buy it until christmas. It's out in america here too. Oh and I have mohh for the psp too.

Last edited:
Back