My first Review...

MysticGohan

WiiChat Member
Oct 22, 2006
pickering, Ontario Canada
Wii Online Code
2476-7789-3835-5591
well i got bored and wrote this a review for Call Of Duty 3 for the Wii...
Click Here to go to Review
well i wrote it yesterday anyways can u guys point out some things that I did wrong, like grammar mistakes and stuff so I don't make the same mistake when I right my next review on The Godfather (when I beat it in the next month or so). Thx in advance.

First off way too short for a review. Nothing wrong with short reviews, but if they're going to be short you need to make sure it has everything

All you did is type about all that's wrong with the game. That's great, but readers like to know why the game is good and you should do more than just say it's great.

So you nailed the bad part, now you need to work on nailing the good parts. Also try to put a little humour or references in your reviews so the reader will appreciate your style. Lastly forming paragraphs helps seperate different topics which in turn helps the reader have an easier time...well...reading.

Not bad though, just needs some work.

^ Thx, for the suggestions I'll do that in my next Review. It was my first time righting a review so :-/ and i wrote the pros and cons...

Back