Status
Not open for further replies.

d1nk

WiiChat Member
Jun 11, 2007
my freinds keep having a go at me for not getting an xbox 360
1 i dont want one
2 there over priced

they keep saying wii is crap and match halo3 with a wii game and could you tell me some phrases i can use to tell them it is better there are 2 of them 1 wanted a wiii sunday yesterday an xbox today a wii and then tomorow itll be the 360 and the sadest thing of all is hed would by a wii but hes only geting a 360 because of halo 3 but i know its a good game but there starting to bully me and put me of i would get a 360 but i cant afford one and i dont want a second hand 1

cheers dink

ok say, " links gonna shove the master sword up your {]} if you dont shut up

d1nk said:
my freinds keep having a go at me for not getting an xbox 360
1 i dont want one
2 there over priced

they keep saying wii is crap and match halo3 with a wii game and could you tell me some phrases i can use to tell them it is better there are 2 of them 1 wanted a wiii sunday yesterday an xbox today a wii and then tomorow itll be the 360 and the sadest thing of all is hed would by a wii but hes only geting a 360 because of halo 3 but i know its a good game but there starting to bully me and put me of i would get a 360 but i cant afford one and i dont want a second hand 1

cheers dink

same here, don't listen to them their just jealous.:yesnod:
360 are quite cheap now compared to the ps3 tho.

If you cant afford one or dont ant one then dont get one. Screw those dumbasses. Dont let their stupid bullying get to you.

Last edited:
print off a copy of sales from Nextgenwars.com, tell them the wii has sold 3/4's the xbox has sold, in less than half the time. See what they have to say then. Numbers cant lie.

now were talking i also said that wii has a better online which personaly i think it does 40 quid a year ...... what a waste i could have bought 11 nes games for that

Yeaa, you shouldn't say anything about online for Wii... 1. It doesn't really have a good online yet.. and 2. Xbox Live is amazing

better online umm.... we shall see for now i'd say the prize goes to 360 that is until ps3 home is released or nintendo create something else.

Tll them "If you dont stop talkin bout ma wii ill get mario to ram a wiimote right up you're (Fill in word here)"

And anyway xbox=Red Ring of Death

But XL is amazing.

And while the 360 is incredible, they shouldn't say that the Wii is crap. We'll just see how they react when you buy Brawl, Metroid, Galaxy, etc. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back