My friend sold his Wii for PS3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Squall7 said:
I wondering if these kind of flamebaiters are on every forum (not talking specifically about this post, more on the calibur of the PS3 section). Surely you have something better to do than this?
yah they are when you throw a forum in that is the thing that is rivaling the main forums topic

Genji blew! Gundam blew! Resistance is good. Sony needs more games that are worth $60.

no sony just needs to stop being so gay then theyll probally make sum money

(p.s. ur freinds a freakin lesbian retard idiot that has gay sexual relationship with sony)(p.s. sony is for gays)

Brand Nubian said:

(p.s. ur freinds a freakin lesbian retard idiot that has gay sexual relationship with sony)(p.s. sony is for gays)
your sense of expression is outstanding. :lol:

I've been playing my PS3 mainly lately too. I can see where your friend is coming from.

Trauma Center, Zelda, and WarioWare: Smooth Moves only have so much replay value. You can only get try so much to get all "S" ratings in hard on Trauma Center, and can only explore the entire Zelda terrain so much. WarioWare was very short. Wii Sports is still awesome for replay value, though. I can't wait until I can get more games for the Wii that I like.

Resistance: Fall of Man on the PS3 however I've been addicted to. I've beat it on Medium, Hard, and SuperHuman (unlockable) modes. It is addicting as hell to play online! Once Wii has some online games I'll be playing it more. I LOVE playing games online.

Different demographics like different types of games. Some people prefer online multiplay, some people prefer intuitive controls. Me? I'd love to see both, and I know the Wii will provide, just not at this moment. I still love the Wii, though.

you will probably find people some people mite get bored with the wii but its only just been released so there wont be the biggest range of games atm...but i expect great things for the wii and i cant wait (well i can enuf not to sell it lol)
there will be wayyyy more for it!
and ask anyone and they wud said with friends or at a party the wii always wins but tht kinda show tht people dont consider it a gamers console but once some really good online games come out for it will be like "man i wish i had a wii!!!!"

how is he a dick, its a bloody console !!! some people like wii some 360 and others ps3
IMO FANBOYS SUCK COCK!!!
they are all good in different ways so grow up n00b!!

Actually if you really want a PS3 you can sell your Wii for $500 on Ebay, maybe more if you get lucky. Just thought I'd run that strategy by anyone who was interested.

Brand Nubian said:

Sony is'nt gay it's playstation thats gay every other sony product pwns!

STFU, Sovieto

Sovieto said:
Theres a change of events, eh? He says he loves the PS3 a lot and he got bored of the Wii.

Do we care? Honestly stop trying to cause a riot in the wiiforums goto a 360 or ps3 forum... dumb fanboy lol hold up what were you tryin to accomplish in makin this thread? LOTS OF PPL LIKE DIFFERENT CONSOLES MORON GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK ASS FANBOY HEAD

NintendoGamer said:
Do we care? Honestly stop trying to cause a riot in the wiiforums goto a 360 or ps3 forum... dumb fanboy lol hold up what were you tryin to accomplish in makin this thread? LOTS OF PPL LIKE DIFFERENT CONSOLES MORON GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK ASS FANBOY HEAD
mhmm keep it up i want you to get banned
whats the point of all the threads in this section? obviously this was up for discussion because i said: Theres a change of events, eh?

L2Read and Evaluate :thumbsup:

Lol i dont care if i get banned, all i know is ur an idiot i wish i new where u live cause ide come over there and kick your ass so hard n dun laff cuz if u hav ballz n u live in canada ull tell me where u live

NintendoGamer said:
Lol i dont care if i get banned, all i know is ur an idiot i wish i new where u live cause ide come over there and kick your ass so hard n dun laff cuz if u hav ballz n u live in canada ull tell me where u live
North Olmsted, Ohio

Sovieto said:
resistance? genjai or whatever?

Since you have the awesomest quote in teh w0rldz you rule, but I gota say Genji sucked and Resistance was fun, but the weapons are all so cheap. Online everyone just hides in corners with Rockets, gets really old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back