My friend sold his Wii for PS3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes yes I hate this thread..Sovieto, your friend sucks..and you suck more for making this thread and supporting your brainless friend

Wow.

You guys have no idea how much you sound like fanboys. Really.

I myself would like a PS3. But that's a bit out of my budjet. The Wii is my way to go~

Though if I were to ever like, win a messload of money, I'd buy all the next-gen systems! :thumbsup:
Not my style to hate pieces of plastic.

So, if I had powers in this section, it'd totally be closed by now. Anything that even sounds like it promotes the PS3 is flamebait. Sorry, Sovieto; I know you try :thumbsup:

getting all three or two consoles is a waste of money, that's why I only have one, the best and the only one I like of the three current-gen consoles: the Wii

Ironic that he sold his wii for a ps3 - seeing that the ps3 is a big bucket of overpriced wee-wee.

lol please explaing to me why the ps3 is over priced wee wee ?... only thing making it over price is the blu ray player ..i to thought it was a peice of **** but after actually reading about wat it comes with its basicly a good price for wat it comes with.. i am not a sony fanboy wat so ever as i have all the consoles except a ps3 ganna get one soon though..its basicly new/old technology.. why new/old cause cell processor was on paper for couple of years did not go in production till the ps3 i think..its prabably crap now cause of devs having a hard time programming .. but the more devs program for the ps3 the more they learn.. example take a pc game that first used dx9.0 compare it to now youll see a difference.. if you dont then your really blind... lets see you program a game heck even just go to the book store and pick up a programming book does that **** look easy nope sorry so all you fan boys should just grow up cause pc rules jhahahahah..now open to some flaming and please make it good lol

I dont know how anyone could be that stupid, i know there isnt that many games on the Wii at the moment ( same goes for the PS3) but the Wii is getting some of the biggest titles this year. The PS3 isnt really getting anything, and the good games the PS3 is getting are already on the 360.
He would be better off keeping the Wii and getting a 360.

Axtlar said:
Yes yes I hate this thread..Sovieto, your friend sucks..and you suck more for making this thread and supporting your brainless friend

Actually you're just contributing to the suckyness. If he truelly thinks the Ps3 will be the system for him then why the hell shouldn't he go for what he wants?

All the systems have their own strengths so it would be perfectly ok to get all 3 which is something I'd like to do, but if you don't want to get all 3 that's ok too. Just don't tell me I'm wrong for not having your opinion.

The fantardism in this thread is unbearable. I agree with Trulen

Last edited:
nizmoboy98 said:
lol please explaing to me why the ps3 is over priced wee wee ?... only thing making it over price is the blu ray player ..i to thought it was a peice of **** but after actually reading about wat it comes with its basicly a good price for wat it comes with.. i am not a sony fanboy wat so ever as i have all the consoles except a ps3 ganna get one soon though..its basicly new/old technology.. why new/old cause cell processor was on paper for couple of years did not go in production till the ps3 i think..its prabably crap now cause of devs having a hard time programming .. but the more devs program for the ps3 the more they learn.. example take a pc game that first used dx9.0 compare it to now youll see a difference.. if you dont then your really blind... lets see you program a game heck even just go to the book store and pick up a programming book does that **** look easy nope sorry so all you fan boys should just grow up cause pc rules jhahahahah..now open to some flaming and please make it good lol

PS3 sucks balls sorry. Not explaining anything cause I just don't care enough to be a fan boy for any console. Its just a computer games console? Not Jesus Christ's f**king personally endorsed machine to bring man to the final stages of enlightenment through gaming (wtf did I just write? anyways)... nope its just a big clunky sh*tty overpriced luxury item.

nizmoboy98 said:
lets see you program a game heck even just go to the book store and pick up a programming book does that **** look easy nope sorry

I could try programming a game. But first I'd have to go to uni for 4 years, then get a massive budget to finance everything, as well as a large team of people to do various tasks - and it would be a great game.

Lets see a games programmer do my job - see how well he does... Oh he's sh*t at it because he isn't qualified? Like me making computer games on my own.

I don't like arguing online - Because taking part in an argument on the internet is like entering the special olympics. You might win, but you're still a retard.

:tard:

Last edited:
BrandonMcAuslan said:
Taking part in an argument on the internet is like entering the special olympics. You might win, but you're still a retard. like me because i'm argueing and like, im so much c00ler and 1337 than u n00bzers el oh el BBQ

quoting stuff that was posted on the internet in '01 is like being a ****tard

oh wait.... it IS being a ****tard...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back