Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

My Gamecube Lens is NO GOOD!

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube' started by J-Tizzle, Feb 20, 2007.

1. J-Tizzle

J-Tizzle Jounin Member

Well, I have DBZ: B2 for the Gamecube and it is newer than ever. I tried it on my Gamecube a couple times and it says "Disc Read Error." I have a Wii but I dont want to use it too much because I feel if I use the Wii too much with the Gamecube games, I think my Wii will crash down quicker. How do I send it back for it to be fixed with new lens?

Thanks!

2. darkx006

darkx006 WiiChat Member

Wii Friend Code: 7811-6166-3765-6878
    7811-6166-3765-6878
    First what I would do is I would still check the game for any scratches or smudges and try cleaning it. Try playing other games and see if you experience any errors. By doing so you can find out if its the game or the Gamecube causing the problems. If that doesn't work then I would try cleaning the lense with a dry swifer cloth since I don't think there are any optical lens cleaners for Gamecube. And if that still doesn't work then I wouldn't waste money on a new lens I would just play the games on Wii since i don't really think playing Gamecube games on it would cause any promblems. If you are really convinced on getting the lens for Gamecube replaced then visit http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/systems/nintendogamecube/index.jsp

3. kiraownsurmom

kiraownsurmom Man Points: Over 9000

Wii Friend Code: 6958-3537-3855-1215
    6958-3537-3855-1215
    wen u open da disc drive there should b somethin popped out-ward (happened wit me, put it back in-ward an it worked) try that or above