my games..

i have 4 gamecube games mario party 7,mario smash football,metroid prime 2 and animal crossing
and for my DS lite i have new mario bros,brain traing, animal crossing wild world,mario kart,metroid prime(the full game),nintendogs labs and friends and rayman ds

I've got like thirty gamcube games.
Tak, Billy hatcher, wind waker, melee, ssx 2&3, nba street 1,2,3, final fantasy, nba live 05,06, madden 06, luigis mansion, f-zero, custom robo, medal honor, wario land just to name a few. [ I actually can't remember the rest.]

I have luigis mansion, sonic the hedog, melee, windwaker, metroid 2, fifa 2005, star wars bounty hunter, rouge squadron, mario kart doble dash, kelly slater pro surfer, fox assault, mario sunshine, james bond nightfire, wario world,mario party 4, spider man, pikmin and wave race blue storm.

Mario Party 4, The Scorpion KingRise of the akadians, Sonic Adventure Battle 2, Sonic Heroes, Sonic Riders, Sonic Adventure DX Directors Cut,Sonic Gems Collection ,SSX Tricky and 3, Narnia, Turok Evolution, Digimon Rumble Arena 2, Ghost Recon 2, Rainbow 6, Need For Speed Underground, Yu-Gi-Oh! The Falsebound Kingdom, Dragon Ball Z Budokai, Star Fox Adventures, Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance, The Lord of the Rings Return of the king, Fifa Football 2003, Time Splitters 2, Super Smash Brothers Melee, Zelda Collectors Edition(The legend of Zelda, Links Adventure, Ocarina Of Time, Majoras Mask, Demo of Windwaker) And i got full version of Windwaker

So, what is the point of this thread? To name off our GC games? I'll give it a shot. (They're in alphebetical order:p) Animal Crossing, Cubivore: Survival of the Fittest, Bloody Roar: Primal Fury, Bionicle, Cel Damage, Donkey Konga, Extreme G 3, Giest, Godzilla, Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles, F-Zero, Legend of Zelda: Collecters Addition, Legend of Zelda: Four Swords, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time: Master Quest, Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker, Luigi's Mansion, Mario Kart: Double Dash, Mario Party 4, Metroid Prime, Metroid Prime: Echoes, Phantasy Star Online: Episode I & II, Pikmin, Pikmin 2, Prince of Persia, Sands of Time, The Simpsons: Road Rage, The Sims, Sonic Adventure 2: Battle, Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut, Soul Caliber II, Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy, Spider-Man, SSX Tricky, Starfox Adventure, Star Wars: Rouge Leade: Rouge Squadron II, Super Mario Sunshine, Super Smash Bros. Melee.

KraZy said:
Mr Stoukaph what is cubivore like? Im asking because I heard it's a very weird game.
Its one of my favorites:p and yes, it is weird. Imagine nature with all its animalistic beauty, innocence, and threats. Now imagine all that through a cubist's eyes. You get born, hunt, eat other cubish creatures, kill the alpha-cube of the area, mate, die, and then get born again. Its an RPG also because you upgrade stuff and have different "skins" for defence, evasion, accuracy, strength, and speed. Cubivore

i got smash bros melee, super mario sunshine, virtual striker v2, soul calibur 2 :) (link is the best), mario party 4 ( i got mp4 and controller for $20 AUS which is like ~$10 US i think cause i found a error in the catalogue), STARFOX, Sonic Adventure battle 2. Cant remember rest, ill check later

i HAD.. : metroid prime, wind waker, luigis mansion, super monkey ball, rayman hudlom havick, top gun, virtua striker 2002, spiderman, super mario sunshine, mario kart duble dash, ssx 3, soul calibur 1, ocarina of time, and...
i think that's all folx!

Back