...My god...

Kumoriken

Banned
Sep 30, 2006
Princeville, (Kauai) Hawaii
Wii Online Code
3916-4519-7595-8108
Mmkay... So... **** happened, I got a 60 gig PS3 for Christmas. Spoiled, yes, I know, and I was really surprised myself. Told my parents they were crazy to spend that much, too. Anyway, back to the point...
SINCE ****IN' WHEN DO I HAVE TO PAY EXTRA FOR CORDS THAT WILL MAKE MY ALREADY $600 SYSTEM HD?! That's ****in' retarded...

I think I saw those cables at a store. They aren't cheap! $80. Sony is breeding a new gamer. The elite rich gamer.

Calling Sony cheap is a bit harsh, considering they're LOSING money on every unit sold.

Revival said:
Calling Sony cheap is a bit harsh, considering they're LOSING money on every unit sold.
Their fault, not mine. Sony gets no love for losing money on consoles. Microsoft didnt.. why should Sony? If you're going to tout the goodness, give me the cables in the box so I can see the goodness. I should smite Nintendo for shipping with those crappy composite cables.... I'm still buying one eventually though. :)

mrthundercleese said:
Their fault, not mine. Sony gets no love for losing money on consoles. Microsoft didnt.. why should Sony? If you're going to tout the goodness, give me the cables in the box so I can see the goodness. I should smite Nintendo for shipping with those crappy composite cables.... I'm still buying one eventually though. :)

No. I think you should write a letter of apology to Sony for saying harsh things and hurting its emotion engines feelings.

Revival said:
No. I think you should write a letter of apology to Sony for saying harsh things and hurting its emotion engines feelings.
:lol: who do I address it to? I'd love to write them a letter :devil:

sagema said:
I think I saw those cables at a store. They aren't cheap! $80. Sony is breeding a new gamer. The elite rich gamer.

For 720p and 1080i, all you need is a component cable. You can find one for $19.95. PS2 and PS3 use the exact same connector, so you don't have to buy another one if you already have one from PS2. (Nintendo decided to change their cable connector, so GameCube component cables won't even fit Wii.)
http://www.amazon.com/Sony-Playstat...sr_1/102-9675651-9983351?ie=UTF8&s=videogames

For better quality 720p, 1080i or 1080p, you could buy an HDMI cable for $19.99.
http://www.amazon.com/Playstation-P...sr_1/102-9675651-9983351?ie=UTF8&s=videogames

You don' have to spend $80 for a freaking cable. Gold plated Monster cables are overrated, IMHO. I know, Sony should have at least included a component cable.

Last edited:
u cn get hdmi cables for cheap; the higher prices ones dont make a difference, im using an el cheapo $20 hdmi cable ... 1080i (or p) is 1080i (or p) no matter what hdmi cable u use

I wouldn't be angry at Sony and hate them, because if my Mum got me a PS3, her good will will make me love them and I'd never say anything bad or seem ungrateful. Still, the Wiiiiii is better forever

Bit of a cheek. Already spending that much I'd expect every type of wire possible, but there you go, ignoring the price it would be the same with other consoles with certain TV's, that's just the way it is.

Back