My God!

surfinrach90 said:
LMAO, sux to be a PS3 fan, or the parents of a PS3 fan..

lol. funny my cheesy grasp of humor needs to point this out, note he said the parents of PS3 fans. (they mostly are rich 11-13 year olds whats left of them anyways.)

Wiitendo said:
lol. funny my cheesy grasp of humor needs to point this out, note he said the parents of PS3 fans. (they mostly are rich 11-13 year olds whats left of them anyways.)

most def true
however, 380 watts is still a rediculous amount of energyy

$40 dollars a year is no big deal. That's $3.33 a month. The AC in my house cost me at least 10 times that amount.

I owned all three of the last systems and I'll probably own all three of these too.

locojay said:
$40 dollars a year is no big deal. That's $3.33 a month. The AC in my house cost me at least 10 times that amount.

I owned all three of the last systems and I'll probably own all three of these too.

thats if you play it 2 hours a day and im sure you would play it more than that

con77 said:
thats if you play it 2 hours a day and im sure you would play it more than that

Very true. I'm sure it will get a lot more use than that. I guess I'll have to cut back on that AC then. :)

$40 dollars a year really isn't anything at all. I may play it less than 2 hours a day in the end, but $40 dollars a year is pathetic.

Its not that much im sure if you added up other house hold appliances it would be around the same.

Did you guys know that Wattage of consoles is actual taken.

Source is by actual testings by HardcoreWare.com

Consoles on Idle:

Wii: 13.5 Watts.

XBOX360: 157 watts

PS3: 177 Watts

While Full On Gaming

Wii: 18 Watts

XBOX360: 186.5 Watts

PS3: 200 Watts and above

Pretty Interesting huh?

Back