my grades fell

zeon9881

Slowly drifting away
Dec 10, 2006
My PSN is zein9881
Wii Online Code
7428-8550-5786-2492
hey,well im gettin back my report card on tuesday and well my grades went from low 70 to a high 50....should i show it to my parents or should i tell them that we dont get term 2 report cards and get better grades and show them my term 3 report card.......im so PISSED i don know what to do............some1 help me:mad:

show it to ya parents
you will make up for it next time you have one just work harder..
say to ure mum i am going to work alot harder but 50% is half so it should be ok m8t
any way hope it helps =]

ouch.... depends on how pissed you parents will get, if you lie they might email your teachers and ask why theres no report card, but if lie you could also work your ass off and get awesome grades next time.... hmmm......... tough choice

^XD you obviously dont know my parents if i said what u told me to say my mum would only hear 50%....and the ill get yelled at

Your not alone...my grades have fell from a B+ to a D-.......although I tend to do better at the beggining of the year rather the end....but just dont show your parents...if your going to get yelled at...ect. WHY SHOW EM
and what.... a LOW 70 and a HIGH 50...did you get them mixed up???

should i tell them that we dont get term 2 report cards

I highly doubt they will believe that. Anyways just show them and get it over with.

ok ive been in your situation many times....lemme tell you it sucks

ive forged report cards from elementry school (those paper report cards you get with the teachers comments on them from each "quarter" and how to improve) but then got caught and my parents "grounded me"

then from JRHS, i burned the report cards in my back yard. and then got phone calls when i didnt progress then my dad kicked my ass

then from HS, i neevr showed them period since my parents were divorced and no one seemed to care i was failing miserably but then i went to private school and passed :)

in any event, dont go the same route i went in! tell your parents, maybe you need a tutor or someone to help you at school like some sort of afterschool study hall? grab a friend thats in one of your classes and do a study buddy thing :)

then when you do really well with your school work with your friend, set aside a few moments for wii as a treat :)

eta- if you tell your parents you want to make an effort and they see this, they wont care what your grades are just the fact that you are trying :thumbsup:

It always depends on how mad your parents might get....................

I say get on their good side, without them think you're up to somthing, and when the time is right show them your report card. Hey, they'll find out soon enough, and it is better to tell them yourself. you'll get in less trouble to tell them than to have them find out without telling them.

I will never have this problem since I have always got great grades:)

The_Loose_Cannon said:
ok ive been in your situation many times....lemme tell you it sucks

ive forged report cards from elementry school (those paper report cards you get with the teachers comments on them from each "quarter" and how to improve) but then got caught and my parents "grounded me"

then from JRHS, i burned the report cards in my back yard. and then got phone calls when i didnt progress then my dad kicked my ass

then from HS, i neevr showed them period since my parents were divorced and no one seemed to care i was failing miserably but then i went to private school and passed :)

in any event, dont go the same route i went in! tell your parents, maybe you need a tutor or someone to help you at school like some sort of afterschool study hall? grab a friend thats in one of your classes and do a study buddy thing :)

then when you do really well with your school work with your friend, set aside a few moments for wii as a treat :)

eta- if you tell your parents you want to make an effort and they see this, they wont care what your grades are just the fact that you are trying :thumbsup:

Good call....but if i were you, i would contact Bonetti. He hangs around the corner, (you know what corner...dont act like you dont). Well, he can get you a cheap flight to mexico, there, you can live a normal life as a farmer, and earn a good wage.

Withing 10 days, your parents will have been...."taken care of"....thats how Bonetti says it. (this is if you ask bonetti to do so, if not they can remain alive) However if you do, you can then return with the wages, and try n do better next time.

Bonetti got yo' back :smilewinkgrin:

ottoman said:
Good call....but if i were you, i would contact Bonetti. He hangs around the corner, (you know what corner...dont act like you dont). Well, he can get you a cheap flight to mexico, there, you can live a normal life as a farmer, and earn a good wage.

Withing 10 days, your parents will have been...."taken care of"....thats how Bonetti says it. (this is if you ask bonetti to do so, if not they can remain alive) However if you do, you can then return with the wages, and try n do better next time.

Bonetti got yo' back :smilewinkgrin:

:lol: cant stand it lol

Is a 50 considered an F or failing where you go to school because it would be considered that where I go....

En4Neo said:
Is a 50 considered an F or failing where you go to school because it would be considered that where I go....

when i was in JRHS it was 65. when i reached HS, it was 55

education has gone to the sh*ter :sigh:

The_Loose_Cannon said:
when i was in JRHS it was 65. when i reached HS, it was 55

education has gone to the sh*ter :sigh:

No fair, anything below a 70 is considered failing where I go to...thought it was like that everywhere in the US.

En4Neo said:
No fair, anything below a 70 is considered failing where I go to...thought it was like that everywhere in the US.

was that for regents tests or actual lectures?

65 was for regents at the time and 55 (once 65 also for lecture classes) was regular class. Move to NY theres no smart kids here everyone is dumb as dirt and no one wants to learn (i was depressed in HS until i got to private school so i was an exception lol)

i think for regents its a set thing and from what i remember it was 65. but tests constantly change due to "curves"

eta- i also graduated in 2003

Back