My Highschool Sport

Jan 31, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
So, what highschool activities was everyone involved in????? You know, the main ones. Thought it would be a good conversation piece for the lounge.

Lets see, mine was 4 years of both French Horn and Latin.......It wasnt till I had to fight for my country that I started bulking up...........anybody else?????

Last edited by a moderator:
back in the day, i was in band (played the flute), i was in color guard (twirled rifles- like taps, and sabors), i did cheerleading for the football season and softball 3rd base.

nothing else really.......i sometimes did creative writting back in the day after school but thats because the teacher used to give me a bus pass to get on the bus if i wanted to eat lunch off campus after school hours lol.

ah memories :( 4+ years later

The_Loose_Cannon said:
back in the day, i was in band (played the flute), i was in color guard (twirled rifles- like taps, and sabors),

No reading/spelling club there Loose?

Nah J/K. :D

I did Hockey mainly and keyboard [Since I took Music]
I got an award for Hocket [Fairplay] meaning I didn't take anyone out LOL. And I got a 'B' in Music, Not sports but bah!
I also played football for my primary school for 1 season in year 4 or 5.

Last edited:
Wii_Smurf said:
No reading/spelling club there Loose?

Nah J/K. :D

I did Hockey mainly and keyboard [Since I took Music]

no not COLOUR haha no U in there.....btw we gotta talk so PM me and make sure your PMs are clear for one and 2

conan you need to PM me as well and explain this hositility you have because its pissing me off and youre close to getting banned

Conan the Librarian said:
well, I shouldnt start anything.

didnt i JUST say to PM me and make this private????? :frown2:

Well i done the keyboard in a music thingy along with two year 5 kids who kept getting it wrong, uhh a golf club, hand and computer animation thingy (i cant remember what it was called), and i used to help out teachin the little deaf kids sign language, ooh and does nearly burning down the science lab count?

Last edited:
The_Loose_Cannon said:
no not COLOUR haha no U in there.....btw we gotta talk so PM me and make sure your PMs are clear for one and 2

conan you need to PM me as well and explain this hositility you have because its pissing me off and youre close to getting banned

I didnt make my response until after I saw your post. I dont know how to PM, you can tell me, but I am about to leave this second.

Yes, it was aimed at me my Smurf-like friend, but who cares?

I was the Goalkeeper for my Primary School's football team and we went on to win a trophy in both years I played in goal. One of those years I was the Captain of the team, and the year I was Captain I only conceded 3 goals in the whole of the tournament.

Played Hockey, also in goal - for some reason I have a good reaction time - in secondary and primary school. Didn't win anything here but the two teams weren't really that good since they only started the years when I started playing.

I also played in football in goal for my secondary school team (though not as captain) and when I was in both year 10 and year 11 the team came 1st and 2nd in the country for those two years. In year 11 the team won the Lancashire and Yorkshire Regional on the way to losing in the final of the National Championship.

Also played keyboard - got a near maximum grade for my compositional pieces on my Music course in secondary school - and was part of the "Gifted" courses although that wasn't really saying much considering the competition I had back then.

Aside from that I skateboard (footage on my MySpace) and concentrate on my University Course in Chemistry.

*Shrug*

Last edited:
i thought it was sports?

either way good for you for helping the disabled, i forgot I also did crew and part of the surf club water sports club, our school was right on the beach it was great

I was homeschooled for High School. No sports to be had.

But then, I spent all my spare time reading SF, so I wasn't exactly going to be a jock anyway.

I was Drum major for Class of 02 and my class of 03. I also played Also sax before I became drum major. (Drum major is the guy thats conductiong.=))
Best years ever. Even went to band camp.... XP Umatilla florida!
I still play every now and then.

played football (goal for 1 season) left back for another.
all other sports i'm into (cycling, snooker, badminton and table football) arn't school sports.

Back