...My Hunt May Finally Be Over...

ottoman

Banned
Dec 2, 2006
London
Wii Online Code
1156-6661-4692-6561
HI

Ive been searchin for the wii for about a month now...and my search may finally be coming to an end.

My local retailers (London) say they are getting a limited amount of wii's in for tommorow.

They open at around 9 - 9:30am.

So, what time should i arrive at the store, and What game should i get with the wii?

you should probably arrive there before 1AM. It's getting really close to christmas and a lot of people are willing to do what it takes to get one for themselves/kids

intekmdma said:
you should probably arrive there before 1AM. It's getting really close to christmas and a lot of people are willing to do what it takes to get one for themselves/kids

Yea 1AM, christmas is close and there will be christmas shopper everywhere!

If you want to make it set... as like.. make sure you get one. then you can be like me, i camped out right before the store closed the day before

the thing is...this place is small...alot of people wont know about it. its just a small branch of a large company. i think if i get there for 7, ill be ok.

I suggest that you camp out at 12 or 1 o'clock. The early bird gets the worm. Also you should purchase Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess. There is a secret law that says that if you own a wii you must own that game lol. Good Luck and let us know how it turns out!

If you go at 7 a.m. you're probably not going to get anything except a frown on your face. Definitely go very early to be positive that you'll get one.

ottoman said:
the thing is...this place is small...alot of people wont know about it. its just a small branch of a large company. i think if i get there for 7, ill be ok.

that's what everyone thinks. everyone is thinking just like you. "find the most unknown place"

ottoman said:

get there at 5 and you wont regret it.

Back