my idea of the US commercial

Dkw0101

Your Savior
Dec 23, 2007
Wii Online Code
3156-1824-0023-3057
here my idea of what the standard US brawl commecial will roll like

well here comes those on guys into a boxing arena saying "wii would like to play" then we watch boxers play brawl then the announcer goes "get power-ups" as a smash ball appears "bring out allies" as an assist trophy comes out and then "do what ever it takes to know the opponent off the screen, super smash brothers brawl, only for wii"

I like that idea A LOT.

+1 if its in the SSB's announcers voice.

idjut said:
I'd beat you in ssbb.

kinda random but probably since i've never played smash.

eh...what I dislike is the presence of those wii guys...

The N64 commercial was golden. They should just go back to the glory of random commercials without a recurring theme.

My idea is the two azn dudes go into some random house saying "would u like to play?".... then 4 ppl get into an intense brawl match, and some of the items/attacks pull out of the screen and almost hit the ppl playinthis contiunes for a bit, with the 2 azsn blokes having a laugh... then suddenly one of the Smash Balls will appear, kiiiinda out of the screen, one of the players using Samus manages to get it, Samus starts to charge massive beam which lights up the entire room..... you see the 2 azn blokes with really wide eyes as if to say "HOMG something massive is going to happen"....they run out to the street where their car is, camera pans back to house and you see it explode.
Out of the house flies the SSBB logo along with all the characters, into the screen.
Then it flashes up a release date and the Wii Logo.

(I think I dreamt it).

anax4aero said:

The N64 commercial was golden. They should just go back to the glory of random commercials without a recurring theme.

This one?

This is awesome

anax4aero said:

well pretty much all nintendo titles have the wii guys in the commercial so yeah

ooo Nice or what about..

Say they mario and kirby finally dual it off, Then as they are about to hit, All of the other characters pop in out of nowhere and they have they're own little intro,... Err.. Somthing lol

What they should do is put Sonic vs. Mario somewhere in the commercial...that sells, just look at the commercial success of that olympics game.

Back