my idea of the US commercial

jorgelink said:
Thats 2:30, but if you mean the opening sequence, then I agree with you. They need more than just gameplay. I say go with the opening sequence they have there, and then show off a bunch of FSA's. Casual gamer's are bound to like FSA's, they love special moves like that, right? Then at the end, Sonic and Mario can just be standing there, looking at each other, and then it pans out and all of the newcomers are standing around them watching.

-Looks better than a compilation of gameplay
-Lets people know about FSA'
-Lets people know Sonic is in [huge selling point]
-Lets people know who else is in.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Thats 2:30, but if you mean the opening sequence, then I agree with you. They need more than just gameplay. I say go with the opening sequence they have there, and then show off a bunch of FSA's. Casual gamer's are bound to like FSA's, they love special moves like that, right? Then at the end, Sonic and Mario can just be standing there, looking at each other, and then it pans out and all of the newcomers are standing around them watching.

-Looks better than a compilation of gameplay
-Lets people know about FSA'
-Lets people know Sonic is in [huge selling point]
-Lets people know who else is in.

yeah i meant the opening sequence

idjut said:
I'll spit on your grave, jorgelink. :wink:

:lol: oh man this game is fun, how about this: you'll be so shock that u lost that you'll come back 2 life, then u get a heart attack cause u know u can't stand living in a world where i rule on ssbb and so u die again. Then i laugh and spit at ur grave. And then u think u got enough of me since ur in heaven, then i die because im 90 years old then i go to heaven and start beating u all over again, and even though is heaven it will be like hell to u cause u cant beat me.

Last edited:
idjut said:
I'll spit on your grave, jorgelink. :wink:

then u do that, i'll avenge jorge and own you up, and then pee and poo on ur grave.

o_0.......

topic: i like it.....i would like to see someone hide in a box like snake did in the short clip

idjut sorry about my previous posts, we started off in the wrong foot. Lets start again my name is Jorge what's yours??? oh and welcome to wiichat, although i don't think ur that new.

Last edited:
jorgelink said:
idjut sorry about my previous post, we started off in the wrong foot. My name is Jorge what's yours??? oh and welcome to wiichat, although i don't think ur that new.

or maybe he's so new that he seems old.

Back