My Life as a King: Four Ways to Play

vashivihan

Let There Be Rock
Oct 24, 2007
canada
Wii Online Code
8799-9801-1544-7718
An update today on Square-Enix's Japanese developer blog for the Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles series revealed that My Life as a King will support four control methods. Those include the Wii Remote held vertically; Wii Remote and Nunchuk; GameCube Controller and Classic Controller.

Square-Enix did not provide details on how each scheme will work exactly. The developers did confirm widescreen support for the game, however, which initial screenshots did not indicate.
15512.jpg

My Life as a King is expected to be released alongside the WiiWare service in Japan and North America on March 25 and May 12, respectively. The game will cost 1,500 Wii Points.

linkage

phillepino said:
when is it gonna come out o_O

Near the bottom of the first post it shows the date, May 12.

Sounds good, I was wondering how this would be controlled. Glad we have options, but I will be sure to give everything a go through and see how it works.

i dunno know why (the price is good) but i don't like this game for some reason don't hate in me cus i do i don't think i will be getting this space is one reason and i want to use my wii points on vc games i don't really like rpgs that much i like paper mario kind of rpgs and rpgs like pokemon where u could level up and have a turn by turn kind of game (know what i mean)

Wow some how i do know what i mean even without the use a single punctuation mark( not saying i'm a grammer guru, it was just a little hard to read). but i am stoked for this game. but thats just me, its my type of game. im a big fan of rpg's and it looks like a rather fun on to me.

is 4 ways to play the next big gimmick thatll set the standard for all games to come?

Sovieto said:
is 4 ways to play the next big gimmick thatll set the standard for all games to come?

It could in a sense as it appeals to a wider audience, but I don't see why it really matters for WiiWare really, at least this game anyways. Other games seem to make use of the controls for WiiWare, so this one adding 4 ways isn't that bad.

Is this an older game? Or are they only releasing it for WiiWare?

Back