My life is so screwed up!

mr_resi

AKA:Skarecrow
Dec 27, 2006
Stuck in the Magical Soda Machine
Wii Online Code
1491-5330-6997-9229
My life is an f-ing mess, it all started about one year ago:

June, 2006: My best friend, my dog thunder passed away from cancer, i dont talk for weeks.
Oct, 2006: This a-hole named booby says he pissed on my dogs grave, and on a happier note i meet the love of my life Nichole.

Nov. 2006: I find ouit im depressed and get put on pills.

dec, 2006: That little gaymo booby (yes hes gay) [issed me off so much i started to fight him, i beat him so bad that he ran away crying and i broke my hand. Also i almost get kicked out of my karate school for this and karate is my life.

Jan. 2007, My new dog bites me and leaves a horrible scare.

March 2007: I break up with Nichole, my dog gets sent to a rescue home.

April 2007: I go on vacation for two weeks with my family, my brother ruins it.
I get back togather with nichole. I get a puppy. My parents ask me every 5 seonds if i do drugs AND I DONT!

May, 2007: My puppy is the devil in dog form.:aureola:
My mom thinks she can just pop me full of pills to make me feel better.
Me and Nichole break up and i find out she never even loved me.

Yesterday: My brother fails his hockey tryouts and they give him a hell of alot of attention, i fail my karate grading, no one cares. Im using this as an example of how my parents favour my brother (whos a snot nosed brat who gets whatever he wants) more then me (the well behavied one)

TODAY: My school does a drug search and 2 of my friends get busted. I come home and my dad yells at me for not emptying the dishwasher, i didnt even know it was full!

My life is a steaming pile of crap, just thought you should know.

-Ok desu ka?

Ah don't worry dude, you're not the only one..

My older sister: pregnant at 16, now is 29 and works in a fish and chip shop every day.

Second sister: Practicly stopped going to school when she was about 14 worked in the same pub until she was about 24, always in trouble with the police, now doesn't work, and has a shitty little council flat with one kid and another on the way with a twat of a boyfriend who doesn't help to support her and is on probation.

Me: Passed all my GCSE's now in college doing my A Levels where I'm top of my class in two out of three subjects even getting my photography work put up permanently on the wall in college.

Yet, my mother kicked me out of my house because of her husband who ruined my family. I now live with my father which means I'm like even further away from the boyf, which sucks, and have to travel about 2 hours on the bus to get to college every morning. And my father for some reason doesn't talk to me and just acts TOTALLY different around me than what he does with my other sisters.

I have walk 20 minutes from the bus stop to get home in the evenings, and he always used to drive me down in the mornings because it's so early, now, he just lays in bed when I'm sitting there waiting to go, so I just go and miss my bus making me late for college...

So don't worry about things dude, just keep telling yourself, it wont last forever =]

Yep, sorry I can't really feel your pain,

If you need to vent and find similar stories, this place is definitely good.

Listen dude, Everyone always has a time in their lfie where everything goes wrong, so just try to keep your chin up, perce your lips and whistle, always look on the bright side of laugh.

Just keep your chin up and try to forget what has happened in the past.
Things will turn out ok i promise:D

What it really comes down to is your goal. What is your goal in life. Find something to strive towards, and then start doing the steps neccessary to lead up to it knowing that even though you might have to deal with a lot of **** now, that later you will achieve your goal.

If you look for happyness in animals or a significant other, in your case a woman, then you wont be happy. The world is a big place, and untill you are 18, most of the time you are just anchored to that spot. Thats why you make plans and let life just fly by doing whatever while keeping your eye on the goal.

If you Like Japan for example, start learning the language. Think of when you turn 18 and going there to help teach english is a good example. You need a goal. For me it was getting involved in the film industry. The first thing you should start with is getting rid of those pills, they just make the chemical imbalance worse. Finding a deeper meaning in life also helps.

Become a jew!

Buddhism is a really relaxing religion as you try to find inner peace.

Shiftfallout said:
What it really comes down to is your goal. What is your goal in life. Find something to strive towards, and then start doing the steps neccessary to lead up to it knowing that even though you might have to deal with a lot of **** now, that later you will achieve your goal.

If you look for happyness in animals or a significant other, in your case a woman, then you wont be happy. The world is a big place, and untill you are 18, most of the time you are just anchored to that spot. Thats why you make plans and let life just fly by doing whatever while keeping your eye on the goal.

If you Like Japan for example, start learning the language. Think of when you turn 18 and going there to help teach english is a good example. You need a goal. For me it was getting involved in the film industry. The first thing you should start with is getting rid of those pills, they just make the chemical imbalance worse. Finding a deeper meaning in life also helps.

That's actually so true, things were and still are pretty rough for me, but I got some dreams and targets I gotta hit that keeps me going...

Plus I get more determined to prove the people who doubt me wrong..

The thought of how much I hate certain people, and how much pain they've caused me is a constant reminder to me of how well I have to and am going to do.

But yeah, the biggest things are the dreams, I mean mine aren't anything big, I hate where I live and who I live with and stuff and I feel awkward and uncomfortable in both my mother and fathers house, so all I want is my own house, the thought of that and how every day I get closer and closer to that just keeps me going..

Listen to shift though, because that's so true..

Back