My life is so screwed up!

people stop suggesting religeons.......dumbass luigi is not carefree trust me. once i call fat and he started crying

zeon9881 said:
people stop suggesting religeons.......dumbass luigi is not carefree trust me. once i call fat and he started crying
1: You never called me fat.
2: Change your title from No posting-ban.

Hey at the start of the school year my life was pretty shitty all my friends dumped me, jocks would beat the **** out of me daily and I knew none of the girls I liked would go out with me, oh and not to mention my Guinea Pig had just died walking home every day I would contemplate suicide but my stories and dreams kept me going it seemed simple to me if I hated my life I could restart when I went to college and until then my life was a story and the life of the characters I wrote about was my life. Then around last October somehow things got better I became the king so to speak of my social class, I get girls coming up to me daily asking me if I would go out with their friends the jocks haven't stopped the threats but with the help of my friends we have started an ever increasing resistance so to speak and are having a bit of a war led by me and in my opinion we are winning more and more of the jocks are leaving their band of bullys.

Oh and by the way read "Enders Game" it seems his story relates to yours and when I was in that situation it helped me

Karate is good you can blow of steam and learn control, hand to hand, skill with weapons (at least what I am doing now) and Meditation. Read up on Buddhism too me and my brother do it sorry to hear about your story Rach a little bit of that going on in my brothers life right now (there are 4 so whenever I talk about my personal life expect to hear about them) we are in groups of 2 (6 of us including my sister) in Oregon, Minnesota and Chicago so back to the story my brother went to college graduated with great grades and got a good job, and my other brother dropped out and got a job taking care of golf courses and my Dad and step-mom practically worship him because they are so into Golf.

commenting on Zeons post: I don't consider Buddhism a religion it's more a way of life put you can practice it as a religion

Sorry if you didn't get the memo, but life sucks.

...it gets better though, and atleast you aren't in Sudan someplace on your own because your mom and dad were killed off by the Nazis of the 21st century.

You just need to realise you're your best friend(or God if you're religious, I am), and all you can do sometimes is hope for better and hoping can be healthy....if applied in the right way.

Last edited:
What En4Neo said reminded me of a graphic novel you should get "Johnny Jihad" it's about an american who hates life and he eventually gets into Al Quida and looks back at his life

Damn dude you are having problems and I thought I had problems but cheer up it will get better once you move out and have your own life than you will only have to worry about going to work and working with stupid people then giving away all of your paycheck so you can live like paying the house payment carpayment lights water then if your lucky you might get to save up some money to do something fun............hey u know my life isnt too much better LOL

Keep your chin up, Things will work out inshallah (God willing)...

Things turn out badly sometimes, That, that does not kill you, can only make you stronger...remember that.

"Keep ya head up" 2-pac

yeah dude life sucks, but keep your head up high because if it isnt getting worse, it has to get better.

my mom had an extremely rare disease caused by a tumor on her pituitary gland which caused all sorts of problems- i could write a book on it if i wanted to with all the stuff that happened. it took doctors 3 years of suffering to diagnose it. my mom had 16 surgeries in a matter of 3 years. they removed the tumor 2 years ago and she is still in recovery. it just does that much damage.

but you always have to look at the bright side of things. my mom's disease brought our family closer than we had ever been before. my mom cant work for another year or two, so she is always home with me and my sister. the other thing that happened was it brought me closer to God (im fairly religious now, not that i had never been, but ive never felt closer to God in my life)

things will turn out for the best and i wish the best of luck to you.

Sorry to say but 90% of people who have 'crappy' lives would kill to have yours. So dont whine.

mr_resi said:
I think im getting a "life sucks, but cheer up" message from all of you. Is that really supposed to help that much?

What else do you expect, lol?

Umm, you could always get a psychologist to help you vent and have a better outlook on life.

or...

You could talk to your local priest, reverand, or w.e if you're of faith or want to be of faith.

Last edited:
Kid I'm guessing you're 13-15 years old if not younger, and I'm knowing that you are so confused. But your life is fine.

Try this on for size:

February 1988 - I am born into an abusive family. Though I am never directly hurt, my dad often shouts, snaps for no reason and is a complete arse to my mum. Over the next 3 years or so, my young mind has to watch them split up.

1992/93 - I go to school. The teachers always single me out and often I get told off for doing nothing at all...literally. Seems like nothing now but at 4 years old its confusing and it hurts.

1993-1995 - I get bullied at lower school. Around 1995 my mum meets a new man. I like him. We move in with him a few years later. Soon I begin to realise something is wrong.

1996/97 - Things at home get worse. The man turns out to be a complete bastard who pulls my hair, kicks me etc. My mum is pregnant and so always takes his side even when he's out of order. I go to middle school. All of my friends...and I mean every single one of them, go to one school and I am sent to another. I now have no friends.

1998 - I move to another school, losing all my friends again. I don't fit in at this school and get picked on. Things at home are horrific. The man has hit my mum at least once but she is pregnant again and I am getting beaten on a fairly regular basis.

1999-2001 - I have to watch the man punch my older brother in the face at some point here. I feel worthless and unloved. I get no attention from my mother, ever. She takes no interest in what I do, ever. My grades don't even get close to D. They're haven't invented grades for how low my grades are. Somewhere here I contemplate suicide for the first time. I'm like 13 years old and thinking of killing myself.

2001 - My mum has to find a way to pay my school fees (£7500 a year). She's understandably been out of work for a few years after having the children and has difficulty finding a job. I am threatened with losing all of my friends again.

2001-2002 - nothing improves. Though my mum and that guy are still split up, he owns half of our house and still lives there. I still get into fights with him. Its still ruining my life.

2003 - My mum meets a new guy through work. I like him. Comical clashes between my mum and her ex ensues. The highlight of my so far miserable life happens here when my dad tells my mums ex that if he ever touches me again, my dad will...and I quote "****ing kill him". My dad is about a foot taller than him and speaks with a thick german accent. No-one has touched me since.

2004 - things go downhill at home once more. My mums ex moves out but steals my two younger brothers. My mums new partner starts stealing money from her, has drunken mood swings and hits her a couple of times. After my first lot of exams (GCSE's (1A, 2Bs and 6Cs if you're interested)) I start smoking weed and drinking....every day. My life gradually deteriorates for about 6 months till I stop using drugs.

2005 - my mum is in an on-off relationship. I'm in the middle of my A-levels and have to come home from school to comfort her. When her partner is there we have abusive and obscene shouting matches constantly. I fail my A-levels.

2006 - Things start to look up, I start getting on well with my mums partner after he makes radical changes to his attitude. I do resits and manage to pass my A-levels and get into university.

2007 - thing continue to improve. I'm now on B's and C's at University, hoping to become a journalist.

My point? You have it easy kid. I would have killed to have been yelled at for not doing chores but instead I had to come home to find my mum crying, curled up on her bedroom floor because her partner hit her...again. There was more, things I can't remember or can't be bothered to type but you have it really easy especially seeing as people had it worse than I did.

My parents always seemed to favour my older brother over me, then as he was leaving for university my younger brothers happened so I never got attention. But I've come to realise now that I'm an adult, that the only people I can rely upon in this world, are my father, and my older brother. My dads gonna die one day but my brother will be around a lot longer.

And this Nichole girl, dude.... you won't find the true love of your life till you're much older. I know you love her now but in 6 months you'll be all "meh" about her.

Just do what you enjoy doing, don't take **** from anybody and listen to heavy metal. I recommend doom metal such as Candlemass and My Dying Bride or Symphonic Metal such as Within Temptation. It lets you know you're not alone and is quite soothing at times.

Callmege said:
Kid I'm guessing you're 13-15 years old if not younger, and I'm knowing that you are so confused. But your life is fine.

Try this on for size:

February 1988 - I am born into an abusive family. Though I am never directly hurt, my dad often shouts, snaps for no reason and is a complete arse to my mum. Over the next 3 years or so, my young mind has to watch them split up.

1992/93 - I go to school. The teachers always single me out and often I get told off for doing nothing at all...literally. Seems like nothing now but at 4 years old its confusing and it hurts.

1993-1995 - I get bullied at lower school. Around 1995 my mum meets a new man. I like him. We move in with him a few years later. Soon I begin to realise something is wrong.

1996/97 - Things at home get worse. The man turns out to be a complete bastard who pulls my hair, kicks me etc. My mum is pregnant and so always takes his side even when he's out of order. I go to middle school. All of my friends...and I mean every single one of them, go to one school and I am sent to another. I now have no friends.

1998 - I move to another school, losing all my friends again. I don't fit in at this school and get picked on. Things at home are horrific. The man has hit my mum at least once but she is pregnant again and I am getting beaten on a fairly regular basis.

1999-2001 - I have to watch the man punch my older brother in the face at some point here. I feel worthless and unloved. I get no attention from my mother, ever. She takes no interest in what I do, ever. My grades don't even get close to D. They're haven't invented grades for how low my grades are. Somewhere here I contemplate suicide for the first time. I'm like 13 years old and thinking of killing myself.

2001 - My mum has to find a way to pay my school fees (£7500 a year). She's understandably been out of work for a few years after having the children and has difficulty finding a job. I am threatened with losing all of my friends again.

2001-2002 - nothing improves. Though my mum and that guy are still split up, he owns half of our house and still lives there. I still get into fights with him. Its still ruining my life.

2003 - My mum meets a new guy through work. I like him. Comical clashes between my mum and her ex ensues. The highlight of my so far miserable life happens here when my dad tells my mums ex that if he ever touches me again, my dad will...and I quote "****ing kill him". My dad is about a foot taller than him and speaks with a thick german accent. No-one has touched me since.

2004 - things go downhill at home once more. My mums ex moves out but steals my two younger brothers. My mums new partner starts stealing money from her, has drunken mood swings and hits her a couple of times. After my first lot of exams (GCSE's (1A, 2Bs and 6Cs if you're interested)) I start smoking weed and drinking....every day. My life gradually deteriorates for about 6 months till I stop using drugs.

2005 - my mum is in an on-off relationship. I'm in the middle of my A-levels and have to come home from school to comfort her. When her partner is there we have abusive and obscene shouting matches constantly. I fail my A-levels.

2006 - Things start to look up, I start getting on well with my mums partner after he makes radical changes to his attitude. I do resits and manage to pass my A-levels and get into university.

2007 - thing continue to improve. I'm now on B's and C's at University, hoping to become a journalist.

My point? You have it easy kid. I would have killed to have been yelled at for not doing chores but instead I had to come home to find my mum crying, curled up on her bedroom floor because her partner hit her...again. There was more, things I can't remember or can't be bothered to type but you have it really easy especially seeing as people had it worse than I did.

My parents always seemed to favour my older brother over me, then as he was leaving for university my younger brothers happened so I never got attention. But I've come to realise now that I'm an adult, that the only people I can rely upon in this world, are my father, and my older brother. My dads gonna die one day but my brother will be around a lot longer.

And this Nichole girl, dude.... you won't find the true love of your life till you're much older. I know you love her now but in 6 months you'll be all "meh" about her.

Just do what you enjoy doing, don't take **** from anybody and listen to heavy metal. I recommend doom metal such as Candlemass and My Dying Bride or Symphonic Metal such as Within Temptation. It lets you know you're not alone and is quite soothing at times.
^^ Incredible.

O i also neglected to mention my parents are on the verge of divorce. I seriously wouldve not taken any flack from an abusive parent, i fear my dad though, that because i respect him, but if he ever beat me i would tell him to GTFO.

also @ En4Neo I hate religon, and i sort get therepy but im not crazy and plan to kill myself everyday type person.

Back