My life is so screwed up!

mr_resi said:
My life is an f-ing mess, it all started about one year ago:

June, 2006: My best friend, my dog thunder passed away from cancer, i dont talk for weeks.
Oct, 2006: This a-hole named booby says he pissed on my dogs grave, and on a happier note i meet the love of my life Nichole.

Nov. 2006: I find ouit im depressed and get put on pills.

dec, 2006: That little gaymo booby (yes hes gay) [issed me off so much i started to fight him, i beat him so bad that he ran away crying and i broke my hand. Also i almost get kicked out of my karate school for this and karate is my life.

Jan. 2007, My new dog bites me and leaves a horrible scare.

March 2007: I break up with Nichole, my dog gets sent to a rescue home.

April 2007: I go on vacation for two weeks with my family, my brother ruins it.
I get back togather with nichole. I get a puppy. My parents ask me every 5 seonds if i do drugs AND I DONT!

May, 2007: My puppy is the devil in dog form.:aureola:
My mom thinks she can just pop me full of pills to make me feel better.
Me and Nichole break up and i find out she never even loved me.

Yesterday: My brother fails his hockey tryouts and they give him a hell of alot of attention, i fail my karate grading, no one cares. Im using this as an example of how my parents favour my brother (whos a snot nosed brat who gets whatever he wants) more then me (the well behavied one)

TODAY: My school does a drug search and 2 of my friends get busted. I come home and my dad yells at me for not emptying the dishwasher, i didnt even know it was full!

My life is a steaming pile of crap, just thought you should know.

-Ok desu ka?
K thats terrible Im sorry you life sux so bad realy

mr_resi said:
O i also neglected to mention my parents are on the verge of divorce. I seriously wouldve not taken any flack from an abusive parent, i fear my dad though, that because i respect him, but if he ever beat me i would tell him to GTFO.

also @ En4Neo I hate religon, and i sort get therepy but im not crazy and plan to kill myself everyday type person.
Lets all give him rep because we feel sorry for him

Lawlz you guys make me laugh. Okay guys. PITY ME!!111one

I have no friends and I touch myself at night I command you feel bad for me.

Wiih.. If you're just going to make fun of others I suggest you leave. Also I suggest you take a look at the forum rules if you plan on staying. Finally you have no idea what these people have or are going through. So if I were you I would keep the comments to yourself.

Syntax said:
Wiih.. If you're just going to make fun of others I suggest you leave. Also I suggest you take a look at the forum rules if you plan on staying. Finally you have no idea what these people have or are going through. So if I were you I would keep the comments to yourself.
It's cool Syntax. Already PM'd Jill to ban him, he'll be forgotten soon. :)

mr_resi said:
-_- im tired im going to bed now see ya'll later and, ありがとう

doitashimashite and oyasumi to you to. Have you ever thought of learning ninjitsu? You might find something meaningful in that art form.

Back