5. Koga
6. Tuxedo Mask -sailor moon
7. Sieya- Sailor stars
8. Koga -Inuyasha
9. Ed- Fullmeatle Alcmist
10. Ryoma- Prince of Tennis
11. Alen- Sailor Moon
12. ukino Kondusaki- Bleah *sry cant spell*

HA!! i just thought that was funny!! but those are my anime top 12 anime guy crushes!!!

Two of my friends are obsessed with L from Death Note..lol. I personally don't see the atraction :)

Meh ill add my own (be warned both genders
Seto Sojiro (rurouni kenshin)(lol bloke)
Karou (see above)
leona something (tank police)
Hinata (older ver Naruto)
Natsuki Kuga (mai hime)
Akira something (ditto)

Thats it
All the rest are from games

Last edited:
steconway said:
i dont see how you can "fancy" a cartoon or think their "hot"
Depends, how old are you? And don't go on a huge long post about how anime girls/guys can't be hot, just tell your age.

steconway said:
just turned 19
Well, first off most guys that like cartoon girls and stuff are 14 and under or 30 and over. Girls that like cartoon guys is usually like around the teenage stage; as girls get older they normally grow out of that stage, but some guys that go creepy start doing hentai and that ****.

That aside, people just have their own preferences. You're thinking within a very closed box (i'm not saying you're dumb in anyway, just that on this subject..) by saying that since anime characters can't be real or dated then why drool over them? Well, because the *cough* features *cough* that you can give cartoon characters are endless, it's like finding the perfect girl....but she's not real. It's just kind of for fun, they want to see some pretty fantasy people, go online and look at pictures of whatever. It can be harmless....but sometimes it can turn into disgusting stuff (as i'm sure you know); hence the before mentioned hentai, etc.

Last edited:
im not dissing people that like them but i cant understand it i never did???

What about game charicters
Same thing

steconway said:
i dont see how you can "fancy" a cartoon or think their "hot"
I had made a post on this link that is exactly like this situation but just deal with a person that likes a Anime Character. http://www.wiichat.com/anime-lounge/19458-whats-big-deal-hentai-3.html
If you dont see it or understand it it could be that your one of the people that doesnt like it or not into it. You are diffrent and your own person and have your own things that you like but others may like. Character are no diffrent from Real People except (again like I said before) they can be shaped and reach more of that person fantasy then a real person can.

Question:1
You can tell just like a real person if a Anime character is Ugly and Cute correct?

So if the character is cute a person could like that character or have a crush.
Is all about the open mind to certain things and what you into.:)

Amy_Rose said:
I had made a post on this link that is exactly like this situation but just deal with a person that likes a Anime Character. http://www.wiichat.com/anime-lounge/19458-whats-big-deal-hentai-3.html
If you dont see it or understand it it could be that your one of the people that doesnt like it or not into it. You are diffrent and your own person and have your own things that you like but others may like. Character are no diffrent from Real People except (again like I said before) they can be shaped and reach more of that person fantasy then a real person can.

i hope your not serious, someone needs to explore the outside world some more

i think this topic is about somthing that should be kept to yourselves??? :yesnod:

Back