lol, yeah, but we all know Mezzo Forte, and its a lot like that

WHat about Excel saga
The last eps was just random plot with added nude/yuri/blood/loli content
But it was funny

LOLZ yeah, a bit light for me, no hard stuff

Even one of suido ghulbis flms has some ecchi loli content
Dad in bath wih his two kids in torotoro
And heres me thinking that there for kids

Actually, regarding that scene in totoro... it's not uncommon for families to bathe together in Japan, from what I've heard. It wasn't intended as sexual content.

I think it's funny how people tend to get all worked up over nudity, and not give a damn about violence. Shouldn't it be the other way around?

fictional characters are created with the intent take on a persona that some people will like or not like. After reading this thread, i see nothing wrong with people liking fictional characters. When you read a book, a hero is given a certain personality that one might like or hate. Take Golum from lord of the rings for example, he is completely fictional, but created in a way that his persona, his character takes on a life of its own. People might like it or not.

Anyways, i thought the character Shinobu Morita was very fun in the series Honey Clover. For a japanese animation character, hes probably the one i enjoyed the most as his personality was created to be so off the wall strange, that it reminded it myself. Props to the creators of that character. I cant say that i like the character in a romantic way, but more or less would like to be more like him. Jessica Rabbit, now theres a character that can give you sweet dreams for a long time. ;-)

Last edited:
hamstergal said:
Actually, regarding that scene in totoro... it's not uncommon for families to bathe together in Japan, from what I've heard. It wasn't intended as sexual content.

I think it's funny how people tend to get all worked up over nudity, and not give a damn about violence. Shouldn't it be the other way around?

Well its some thing to do with savein water they tend to take a shower first then get a bath (it also explains the "I come to wash our back" bit in Metoromatic)(good anime)
There is also a kind of order that they take it if there haven separate baths Elders first (or the highest earner) (allways male) then the mum and then the kids

Ino-Naruto
The main char in Mezzo Forte :p

Lord Haku said:
Here are my big there
Anko-Naruto
#18-DBZ

Yay for Anko (bit wired thow)
and 18 I think every one liked her at one point

I cant edit my profile backround, WTF admins... Someone wanna try to explain this...
Oh yeah, Anime crushes...

Back