My little brothers birthday presents.....

Wii_BrEnDo2007

Gran Turismo
Jan 3, 2007
Ecosse
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
well on saturday i got for my little brother whos going to be 6:
-Eleedes
-Geometry wars

for his b-day

do you think these were good games to get him?
(he loves geometry wars for ds,so i got him it for wii)

p.s: i got him a mario and luigi Figure set

i think you sound like a sweet brother, brendo! :yesnod:
i think it's so great you want to do your best and get our opinions :)

i wish i could answer your question, though :)

First, I wish I had a brother as nice as you. 2 wii games as a birthday present from a big brother is very cool. I doubt you could go wrong.
As for the games, I am clueless about them. I actually have a 6 year old son and was wondering if you could describe these games. I might be interested in getting them for him.

Yeah I would say good choices, though I haven't played geometry wars. Elebits is a great game for a younger audience, it can also be challenging and enjoyable for an older player as well.

eleedes seems like a perfect game for that age.

Geometry wars too. I don't know how good he'll be at it....but I'm sure he'll have fun with it:lol: . Simple controls, lots of flashy colors and catchy music.....I'm sure it'll keep him entertained for hours.

And yeah, that was ncie of you to get your brother two wii games for his birthday. Me and my brother usually just get each other Best buy giftcards for birthdays / Christmas haha.

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
well on saturday i got for my little brother whos going to be 6:
-Eleedes
-Geometry wars

for his b-day

do you think these were good games to get him?
(he loves geometry wars for ds,so i got him it for wii)

p.s: i got him a mario and luigi Figure set
since you have it on the DS too, you can play together (Wii vs DS ) and i never personally played Eleedees but what kind of games does he like? FPS, horror.

I bought my brother a DS earlier this year. I'm so relieved he uses it, was worried it would be a waste.

yeah i make £27 a week so...yeah thats why i bought him them :)

(paper run)

Back