MY Medal Of Honor little Review!

Let_It_Burn said:
I'll let you know once I finished it... I hope it's longer...

if you want I can sell you my copy...lol

no thanks... not sure what im going to do about this game yet:confused:

i really want mario strikers chared, ssbb, the Bigs with all online

video game master said:
do you get to ride in tans helicopters, boats (when i say ride i mean control). In rising sun you get to ride in them but only as a passenger with a gun you don't get to drive

I'll let y'all know all this tomorrow when I get back from work I'll play this game until I beat it lol...

but now I got to go sleep!

video game master said:
do you get to ride in tans helicopters, boats (when i say ride i mean control). In rising sun you get to ride in them but only as a passenger with a gun you don't get to drive

so far no, and im on chapter 2

weapons

tommy
kar98k
stg44
mp40
bazooka

same weapons as COD 3

I've played for about 3 hours so (I had the whole day ok) so Ill add my review to here rather than starting a new thread.

The gameplay is VERY simular to C0D3. So far I like it slightly better than CoD3 simply because I like the levels better, they are less repetitive. The worst part about the game is the turning. Its not bad, but I find the "bounding box" is too large and theres not enough fade in to the turn. In other words its difficult to turn slowly, it somtimes has an on/off feel. This forces you to set the turn speed somewhat slow otherwise your prone to spinning out of control. Pretty much every other aspect of the game is equal to or better than CoD3. Graphics are good except some things are just ugly such as the red transparent screen when you get shot.

I give it a 7.8/10-A fun game with multiplayer but could be easily improved.

It really annoys me that these developers continue to make these very short games. I'm not going to spend 50 dollars on a game I can beat in 6 hours. Thats why PoP and Super Paper Mario have my eye right now.

video game master said:

you get to drive in call of duty 3. i think that was one of the best ways to use the wiimote to drive.

EDIT: and nunchuk

You don't get to drive in MoH:V. I didn't like the driving in Call of Duty 3 but its fun in some games.

miiplaywii: you finished the game yet?

Let_It_Burn said:
miiplaywii: you finished the game yet?

did u finish the game? i think i will pass on this game, it sounds like a dissapointment...I am really looking foward to THE BIGS ( with online play):yesnod:

even tho i love FPS.

Im staying away from them until we get something solid with online play. (Metroid should be cool).

And Red Steel was pretty good.

If you want a FPS game that takes a long time, get Farcry: Vengeance. People say its not great but i own it and it was pretty pump-full of action and stuff. Graphics are its downfall.

Wiitime said:
did u finish the game? i think i will pass on this game, it sounds like a dissapointment...I am really looking foward to THE BIGS ( with online play):yesnod:

no, actually the game looks a little longer than what I tought but I don't expect it to be more than 10 hours MAX!

Chapter 1

- mission 1

Chapter 2

- mission 1
- mission 2
- mission 3
- mission 4

Chapter 3

don't know how many missions in it yet!

Chapter 4

same as chapter 3

No I havn't finished the game yet but I'm close. And unfortunatly I havn't played multiplayer because I don't have a second controller yet.

Back