my mii

lol keep pressing the button that adjusted the face up

do you go onto onnintendo.com because i go to school and when i get home i go strait to the computer and go to onnintendo.com

I hate to say it, but its true: This is as STUPID as I thought it was going to be. Such a waste of resources... Tsk, tsk!

Protius said:
DIAF. You are really a waste of resources.

Wow, that seemed a little harsh for someone posting an opinion different from your own...
I don't recall criticizing you personally... just the stupidity of this stupid software.

You know, for your immature outburst, I don't even think your mom should buy you a Wii now! :ciappa:

JVIPER82 said:
Wow, that seemed a little harsh for someone posting an opinion different from your own...
I don't recall criticizing you personally... just the stupidity of this stupid software.

You know, for your immature outburst, I don't even think your mom should buy you a Wii now! :ciappa:
My 'mum' isn't buying me a Wii, I am buying it with my own money. I work for a living. :yesnod:

o_O;; Anyone else notice the excessive ammount of pricks on this site? X_x;; People have been flaming me for no good reason. If I didn't know any better, I'd think this was Totse or something. xP

Back