My mission to get a surfboard

surfinrach90

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT.
Dec 27, 2006
Okay well as summer is approaching and I'll be driving like, within a month or so I though I'd get me a surfboard. Yes, although the names surfinrach I haven't surfed since I was about 12, since then I've just been jet-skiing, speed boating, wake boarding, skim boarding etc.

So I join ebay, place a bid and after a few hours I get outbid, bids too high, boards gone.

Place a bid on another, 6 hours left, I get outbid, boards gone.

Bid on another, going good, better, great, a minute left and it's still mine, I actually thought it was mine, seven seconds left, and I get outbid.. SEVEN seconds. Rach = :mad5:

Soo that's me never going on ebay again, so I decided to look on the interwebs for some surf shops near me, found a local one with decent second hand boards so finally got to go down there last night but was closed by the time my father finally found it.

Went there today like 10 minutes after they opened and got one :D

BUT, wasn't the one I wanted, got told I had to buy a huge soft foam board to learn on -_- And that I wouldn't be able to learn on a short board like I wanted too.​

So.. this is what I left the shop with,

204137.jpg

204159.jpg

204327.jpg

Here's one of me standing next to it, and no I'm not short the board is just bloody huge..

204400.jpg

Oh and I payed 188 for it, including fins and a leash.

- Sorry about the shitty quality, had to use the web cam, I'll get some better ones up in the week.

So what you guys think? Good deal? What boards have you got? How much you pay etc etc...

Don't know nothing about it lol
I thought you already had like 5000000 [Judging by your name]

And nice story xD

Wii_Smurf said:
I thought you already had like 5000000 [Judging by your name]

Lol! I wish!

Nahh it's hard for me to go surfing because to get down to any beach by me I have to go by car.

The beach I got to like ALL the time with the family has no waves at all, ever. It's to calm to even body board.

So past few years I just been enjoying the jet-skiing but as I'm driving VERY soon I thought I might as well invest in one when I had the money :D

its all good i had to learn on a foam "fun" board too, but that was when i was 5 now i got a 5'5" Rusty/Surf City limited edition board, its sweet but its got more then a few dings lol

BTW: Surf City is a local surf shop

Good Luck Learning

Back