Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoyoenix91

Yay! New router!
Mar 20, 2008
Florida
Wii Online Code
3927-0157-5002-0836
Basically, I was to be given enough Wii Points for my grades in English to buy LoZ: LttP for the Wii, but my mom backed out, and now, my plans are ruined. I KNOW that I will come into a sum of points soon, but if someone were to gift me the game, I give my word as a homosexual to gift back a game of equal or greater value, lest I make out with a chick. Can anyone help me? I'm forever in your debt, as I hate asking things of others. Makes me feel like a pimp or something.

Thanks to whomever can help. ^_^

Also, I read the rules and such, but inform me if this prohibited, PLEASE.

Thank you!

Offer still open, btw. In advance, I can't use reward sites. ^_^;

Yoyoenix91 said:
Basically, I was to be given enough Wii Points for my grades in English to buy LoZ: LttP for the Wii, but my mom backed out, and now, my plans are ruined. I KNOW that I will come into a sum of points soon, but if someone were to gift me the game, I give my word as a homosexual to gift back a game of equal or greater value, lest I make out with a chick. Can anyone help me? I'm forever in your debt, as I hate asking things of others. Makes me feel like a pimp or something.

Thanks to whomever can help. ^_^

Also, I read the rules and such, but inform me if this prohibited, PLEASE.

Thank you!

:wtf: ur kidding:wtf:

hicks31 said:
:wtf: ur kidding:wtf:

...erm... about what?
If you think this is a scam, I can't convince you otherwise, but I KNOW I'm not lying, so, that's good enough for me. ^-^;

Yoyoenix91 said:
...erm... about what?
I you think this is a scam, I can't convince you otherwise, but I KNOW I'm not lying, so, that's good enough for me. ^-^;
Read the Bolded thin on ur post ^^^

Let me have your mom's credit card.

fertogo said:
Read the Bolded thin on ur post ^^^

Oh, the topic title? Yeah, I'm just annoyed with my mom for breaking her promise.

And to the joker about her card, I lol'd. XD

Alright, you're in Florida.

I'll give Wii points and you come to my house. I have a Zero Suit Samus outfit I would like for you to wear and you can do "things" for me.

Lol, no.

VidyaVince said:
Alright, you're in Florida.

I'll give Wii points and you come to my house. I have a Zero Suit Samus outfit I would like for you to wear and you can do "things" for me.

Lol, no.

... if this is where this topic is leading, I might as well delete the topic. I try to found an honest person to work with, and this is what I get? Not appreciated, dude. V_V;;

BTW, you could have declined without hiding it in white. >_>;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back