My Mom...

Homesrfan

ftw
Nov 1, 2006
I don't know what to think of her right now. :p
She just bought a Wii online... I'm not even sure where (not eBay) for $500. It seems really stupid that she would do this. We were going to go at 3:00 AM tomorrow but we can't because of a heart attack in our family and we have to take care of people at our house. I just think she could have found a cheaper one. But I do appreciate that she would pay that much just because she knows how much I want one.

yeah at least she bought you one, but im sure she could have found one for a lot cheaper... but it's allright at least you're getting your wii ;)

Make sure you let her play wii sports with you, and let her beat you a few times.

Flagel said:
Make sure you let her play wii sports with you, and let her beat you a few times.
Nice idea. :D
She'll definately have... second dibs. :) But the bad thing about it is that now I have to buy a game and a controller... but whatever, SO GLAD I HAVE A WII FINALLY! :thumbsup:

WOW ur mum is realy great to pay that much 4 a wii 4 u i bet you will have lots of fun with her wen you get it on bowling and tennis lol ;)

You should honestly do the lawn, dishes and cleaning for at least two months for that.

That's not a small sacrifice your mother did. You owe her a lot of thanks and sucking up.

Do whatever she says for now on, WITHOUT COMPLAINING.

Then she'll know it was worth it.

Well, his mom might even beat him in Wii sports with skill.

I mean, I'm a gamer and yes my Mom beats me quite often in bowling. However, I'm practicing to get better.

Wow, your mom is insanely nice, I had to wait 14 hours in line for my wii. ****, my parents would never pay $500 for a video game system for me.

Back