My Music!

Klace

Musician of Sorts.
Sep 16, 2006
As I said in my introduction topic, I'm a musician and that's how I am getting most of my Wii funds, so I thought, what better to do then share my music with the Wii Community!

Video Game Mixes:
-Zelda II Overworld
-You were There
-Ultros at the Opera
-To Zanarkand
-The Trial
-Tetris Music A
-Selbina
-SarutaBaruta
-Sand'Oria
-Recollection
-Radical Dreamers
-Millenial Fair
-Wind Waker Ocean
-Liberi Fatali
-Kefka
-Guardia Present
-Frog's Theme
-Flight of the Highwind
-Final Fantasy 10 Battle
-Decisive Battle
-Cosmo Canyon
-Chrono Trigger (Piano)
-Chrono Epilogue
-RMXP Boss-01
-Bloody Quest
-Birth of a God
-At the Bottom of Night
-Arris Dome
-Chrono Trigger Orchestra
- Another Arni Village NEW!
- Millenial Fair Piano Performance NEW!
- Chrono Battle One NEW!

Original Songs I can Release:
(Most songs Im working on for games can't be released till the Soundtrack is done.)
-Somnio Infinitus (Title Screen)

Note about Original Songs:
- Most of the soundtracks I make for Original Games Are going to be published and Sold, so I can't share many samples with you, But you will see some samples from time to time. So keep your eyes tuned.

Last edited:
Hey man, I too am a Musician and am soon getting signed with a new singal I am releasing. Quick question, but did you replay those snipets of already themed music you linked at the top? Or did you just get the midi file and use your own patch?

What does your studio look like?

VERY NICE I ENVY YOUR SKILLS SO MUCH! its my dream to b a musician like u but i know its not gonna happen :( i also wanna learn to draw better japanese anime and such just cuz its what i love to do, im so amateur at playing the piano i dont know how to read notes i only teach myself by listening to the music through my ears, do u think u can give me lessons somehow? :D :D :D

EDIT: Can u tell me how u practice? is it by reading music and memorizing the keys over time or what? how do u do it lol :O

Not to be stereotypical or anything, but i BET that u r Japanese, i almost guaratee it...so far, the only really talented musicians that take music from video games or draw great anime that i saw so far were japanese, probably like 20 of them, and of course, ALL japanese...im starting to think that i need to be japanese or born and raised in japan to have that kind of skill :yesnod:

Last edited:
Thanks for all the Comments so fast!
The songs are good and all but the newest two under Video Games are using my new Orchestra so that's why all my songs are going to sound like from now on, I'll also be updating this regularily whenever I get a new song out. I also am adding a link to where you can donate to my music fund, If you would like too :p

waaaahhhh i cant stand this great skill of yours that ive always wanted! *stabs self through heart with a mythril or something like that

lol im not as jealous as u think, i just admire your work cuz pretty soon im gonna b a great musician my time just hasent come yet :)

You mean you played THAT??!:shocked: THat is truly amazing! I remember a lot of those songs and I think you did a great job. You should try the Zozo theme from FF6.

Last edited:
Added Three More Video Game Mixes.
Sorry for not being active, I've been busy with School and Making a soundtrack.

Not to be stereotypical or anything, but i BET that u r Japanese, i almost guaratee it...so far, the only really talented musicians that take music from video games or draw great anime that i saw so far were japanese, probably like 20 of them, and of course, ALL japanese...im starting to think that i need to be japanese or born and raised in japan to have that kind of skill

Nope, Not Japanese. Thanks for telling me I have skill though. :p

Back