my name is martini and im a....

martini178

Oldschoolgamer
Jul 17, 2006
in a box under your stairs
Wii Online Code
6382-2254-4972-9993
hi my name is martini and im a oldschool gaming addict
this is a sort of re introduction as i have been a member of these forums since june but i havent posted on here since well... august or june i would just like to say hi to those who dont know me or remember me .......... um yea i guess ill talk a bit about myself

im a proud canadian , im 17 years old and ... well meh.. who cares right
i own 3 nintendo systems/handhelds a nes which was the only gaming system i had for a long time (and it still works :yesnod: ), 2 n64s and a gameboy pocket ... my favorite nintendo system is the snes and my favorite system that i own is my genesis/sega cd, im looking forward to all of the next gen systems and while i am very excited about the wii i am also a bit weary of it ... (dont ask why i guess after the gamecube im being more cautious with nintendo, sony and microsoft) because im not wanting to buy a system that has no real support but so far it doesnt look that any of the systems will be like that :ciappa: here are the systems i own
sega genesis/sega cd, nes, n64(2), ps1, ps2, xbox, and a gameboy pocket that has a bug in the screen lol..

hello! u can just call me jan. im new here, well not really but i've only posted once so here i am. one very obvious thing about me is that im a gamaholic/ game addict. i luv nintendo, and anyone who opposes nintendo...well lets just say some very interesting things will happen. my favorite game is the super smash bros. series. i just can't wait until super smash bros. brawl comes out, im so excited!!!!!!! anyway just a simple hello and i hope that the more experienced members can help me with my gaming needs :]

Back