My NEW Twilight Princess Video Fixed

maxkhoward said:
I hate it. I really do. Why can't people use Zelda music. Seriously
Look i find that the Zelda music is pretty boring and i couldn't find any on the web or on iTunes.

But thanks to everyone who liked it :D

dude amazing clip the music added a nice touch...even thought u somewhat spoiled the fight against the balrog type enemy.

Nice video, I don't really like evanesance or however you spell it, but I enjoyed still. I now have proof that the Twilight realm is the same place as in the Link to the Past, you know teh second world thingy, i forgot what they called it, the golden land maybe?

I Love Evanesance's Music... And Shes Hot Too! :p

Oh.. Uh... I Like The Video!
Seriously! "Save Me From The Dark"=Save Me Frow The Twilight World And Bring Me To Life... See?

Thanks and to +M=M+: "Save Me From The Dark"=Save Me Frow The Twilight World And Bring Me To Life... See?"
WTF????.....

He's comparing the lyrics to the game, foo! Its a compliment! haha...I like it, but I liked the other one better, believe it or not...I think the wolf hopping vid and the weird bird flying holding Link was placed almost perfectly in sync with the music playing at the time.

So you like my unsynced version better........strangly enough that, that vid is my best one...huh

I like it too. But I have seen a lot of better videos. Don't get mad it is only a compliment.

Hey...i know there is a hell of alot better vids out there but i don't care....i'm not a pro and i haven't even worked out all the function yet so... i guess...practice makes perfect

Back