My New Wii

hatemmoham

WiiChat Member
Nov 20, 2009
hello everyone.

im new here , and i have just bought a wii and i heard that some games like New super mario bros needs an update to be played and my wii has a modding chip that run original and non original games so if i updated my wii anything will happen and if i didnt is there any way to play this games without update or the non original games are modified to run without updating

and thnx

If you ran the update, 2 things may happen all because of your mod chip. First, the system may update, but the system itself will disable the chip completely. Which also means you have a useless mod chip in you system (unless you can sell on Ebay).
Second, The system update may terminate the system meaning half or more of the update was successful, but could not be fully completed. This may keep the system from even turning on or it just will not run properly.

If you ran the update, 2 things may happen all because of your mod chip. First, the system may update, but the system itself will disable the chip completely. Which also means you have a useless mod chip in you system (unless you can sell on Ebay).
Second, The system update may terminate the system meaning half or more of the update was successful, but could not be fully completed. This may keep the system from even turning on or it just will not run properly.

thank you

is there anyway to play the games without updating , i heard about something called gecko and homebrew can you tell me about them

As much as we would like to help you, we do not discuss wii hacking on this site. So you should google your way to modder sites this is not the place to talk about this.

your are more then welcome to talk about anything else related to your wii.

Back