My Nightmare!!!

ssbb4life

WiiChat Member
Aug 20, 2007
:sick: soo my sister just called telling me that she pre-ordered smash bros for me but she also said that it got moved to early or late march! i dont know if its just for canada or something but this sucks!!

I don't think that is true. Nintendo announced that the release date was February 10, 2008. If they moved the release date they would have told us. Don't worry about it. ;)

But, he lives in Canada... That's 'ruled' by the Queen of England, right?...

So technically, Canada is the UK with less Stone Henge (and less clocks). Meaning yeah, it was delayed for you guys...

But if you multiply that, you get 2012.

Better hope you get it before 2012, or you'll have to hope they have Wii in the afterlife.

AtomicB said:

So technically, Canada is the UK with less Stone Henge (and less clocks). Meaning yeah, it was delayed for you guys...

LOL winner of the forums

I don't see why a delay would be in Canada and not the U.S.
Its all part of North America, and unless they announce a delay in North America don't worry about it.

It may just be the store you got it from, if anything.

probley shipping the game on feb 11 and out for stores somewhere around march and it sucks cuz since i preoreder and its coming out around march and im going on a cruise in march

AtomicB said:

The Queen is a figurehead ruler who actually holds no power at all. The UK Government (Parlimant) holds the power.

Back