My Nintendo Member Ship

Shadow3401

The conduit!
Nov 11, 2007
CA
Wii Online Code
2203-4010-4880-5050
Nintendo member ship is assome! You can get free stuff off of wii shop channel get VIP pass to speacial events and much more! I just did it yesterday but I still don't get it all. Can you tell me what you do? Please tell me!
If you want to become a member follow the instructions:
1 GO TO NINTENDO.COM
2 GO TO MY NINTENDO ON TOP RIGHT HAND CONER
2 GO TO RIGERTER AND FILL OUT THE IMFORMATION
3 PAY $20 A MONTH OR HAVE A NINTENDO POWER ISUE
4 HAVE VIP PASSES AND EXTRA THINGS ON WII SHOP CHANNEL PLUS MORE(FOR MORE DETAILS GO TO HELD ON WII SHOP CHANNEL AND GO TO SETTINGS OR GO TO MY NINTENDO.COM

Last edited:
just a test. will it spoiler the [/quote] or quote the
lets see???

h
h
h

wow wierd it arranged its selff funnily

for your info what i did was
h
but interlinking, and they just rearranged funnily wasnt expecting that,

Last edited:
WiiLord said:
Hey Guys! I need a vice president for the Luigi Fan Club!

hey why don't you quit spamming the whole site for memebers of your club!! that'd be a good idea! yea! awesome!

WiiLord said:
Hey Guys! I need a vice president for the Luigi Fan Club!
I reported you, i'm sick of seeing you spamming all the topics about your stupid club. Advertise it in your signature and post responsibly, then you will gain members.

how do you know you get free things i singed up and registered some stuff but i dont know anything about vip passes and stuff

Shadow3401 said:
Nintendo member ship is assome! You can get free stuff off of wii shop channel get VIP pass to speacial events and much more! I just did it yesterday but I still don't get it all. Can you tell me what you do? Please tell me!
If you want to become a member follow the instructions:
1 GO TO NINTENDO.COM
2 GO TO MY NINTENDO ON TOP RIGHT HAND CONER
2 GO TO RIGERTER AND FILL OUT THE IMFORMATION
3 PAY $20 A MONTH OR HAVE A NINTENDO POWER ISUE
4 HAVE VIP PASSES AND EXTRA THINGS ON WII SHOP CHANNEL PLUS MORE(FOR MORE DETAILS GO TO HELD ON WII SHOP CHANNEL AND GO TO SETTINGS OR GO TO MY NINTENDO.COM

you can get free stuff from the wii shop channel?! someone tell me how! (if its true)

Plazmis3 said:
you can get free stuff from the wii shop channel?! someone tell me how! (if its true)

can someone plz answer my question? I MUST KNOW IF THIS IS TRUE!

Add this to the first thread.

I am my nintendo member so YES you can get free channel but only sometimes like if you enter in a game serial number, you will get 2000 points free no charge! If you have internet for wiu, go ti shop channel. When you go there go to setting and go to my nintendo membership. You will know what I am talking about

Back