(MY) Official MoH2H playing thread.

i looked for your game and could find it. ill look for this one. the room name is JoQ? and it starts 11:20 eastern?

Last edited:
There will be a new tournament on Saturday night at 10 pm central, Will be simply a Deathmatch, 30 minutes at a random map. Prize is probally not going to be awarded its just for fun.
Rules will be no grenades, sniper rifles, or bazookas. If joining in the competition you must post here for there will be a password to ensure no one else will come in and ruin it.

Ok well as I know of now there will be about 4 players there, We need more guys. Remember you must post here so I can send you the password.

Ok game will be delayed till 10:15 pm central, first round will be at Monastery Dm, Must enter here or pm for password, No bazookas, grenades, or Snipers. No limit on kills game time will last 10 Mins

hey guys we dont yet have this game in australia, getting it feb. 7th. By that time and through march and maybe a few more months after that will thousands still be playing online like i hear they are currently? I dont wanna buy this if there wont be heaps of players online still.

dont worry, there are PLENTY of people online. during peak times, it's hard to find a game that's not full!

AoW I dunno if I should let you play, hehe you kill me 2 much o_O

alright im in this shinanagin! haha all of u guys add me my name in the game is Ph34r117

Haha, not really the outcome I think we expected. We had four guys ingame the first round, but by the second round we lost one.

Second Round (Official Stats):

1. QuickPayne - score:8
2. Ph34r117 - score: 0
3. LoveHate - score: -5 (He was busy with other things at the moment as well.)

Third Round:

We all kinda...left. Haha

Hope to see more people join this and get some big games going. Great game.

so whats the usual room name & pw?

my MOHH2 alias: MrGoodbar

Back