(MY) Official MoH2H playing thread.

im going to start a game pretty soon .. under ohan27 it will be ranked but no bazookas or grenades no password needed

New tournament wont be till next weeked, I will update here when Im going to be online though, I have now made rules for the wii Dm tournament.

Rules:
3 rounds
1st round will be fun, so we can all join in and also give ya a second to look for weakness or good places to hide.
2nd and 3rd round will be official rounds. Your points will be official (kill/death ratio points) and then seperately for fun your kills points will be added.
Round time limit is 10 minutes.
There will be no: Not set
Map: Not set
Game type: Not set
Password: Not set
Remember the game wont show up untill 3 minutes of the official time. If you are not there at the start of the 2nd round, You will be disqualified and must leave the game immediately, Or you will be disgraced and never allowed to join a tournament again, untill You have proven me your apology.

Ill be looking forward to it, if anyone needs to get ahold of me pm me or instant message me im on a strict scedule right now with work and i also have a person problem im trying to work out.

You must register by Tommorow (friday) by 7 pm central, If not you will not be allowed to play. Sorry its my rules.

Back