My only disappointment with MK Wii.

Fatbat

WiiChat Member
Feb 28, 2011
Alabama
When it first came out, I was all psyched to hope to see "re-imagined" tracks from the old games as DLC.

I mean come on, who wouldn't wanna battle it out with their friends on 9 laps of Baby Park?

They could make so much money off of it..
Example:
New! for 5 bucks (or however much that is in wii points) Mario Kart DS Leaf Cup (or something along those lines)

release a new set of tracks every few months.. it's easy money for nintendo.

i think that there should have been a evolution cup with all rainbow roads and stuff like that

I agree. I mean, who wouldn't want to get a cheap win on Koopa Troopa Beach using the cave SC just once more?

I feel their selection of old tracks was hit and miss. Ghost Valley 2 I like because it's quick. I barely let go of the accelerator, just like when I played it on SNES. But there are so many other better tracks they could've put on.

I heard there's a new system coming out next year. Hopefully this new system will have a new Mario Kart that will include track downloads. When I would play Time Splitters 2 and Frequency online on PS2 you could upload your levels to your opponents. ...Wish they would implement something like that on this one where they would use the store to download free tracks from old games, just so you don't overload your storage.

Back