My painting being resold on ebay??

{Axtlár} said:
You didn't do the dinosaur one, did you?
no, that was done by fx crew here in the bronx

blueradio said:
it's pretty cool.
i really love grafiti.
i wish i could do it.

ohio has lots of freight trains :)

no ones forcing you to change your opinion, but just because you can't read it don't degrade my work or graffiti in general. I want to see you create something artistic, lets see your talent mr art critic

Tails Mccloud did you say the UK sucks????!
I think the comparison of graffiti might be a bit unfair - in the UK we do have a lot of very digusting "tagging" that takes about 1 min to do with a marker pen(like on the above pic), which is done by individuals or gangs, but you cant tell me that doesnt happen in the States. I have seen some places in the UK, nearly always around cosmopolitan big cities that have more art based graffiti and less "I woz ere '03" crap.

Jay588 said:
no ones forcing you to change your opinion, but just because you can't read it don't degrade my work or graffiti in general. I want to see you create something artistic, lets see your talent mr art critic

Those that can, do.

Those that can't, criticize.

Very good pictures, I admire these kind of artists because it's the art I do exactly

DRMARIO said:
Thankyou Axtlar. I've seen some of your work and you're really good ^^

Oh, and Budo.. well, I was going to say something, but I don't want to sound smug.

Use the thread, dipstick! :smilewinkgrin:

It is a good painting, but the text is VERY hard to read, even if I know now that it says "I Love New York". Anyway, it is still a great piece overall, so nicely done.

I guess I should have been more clear.

In my opinion, there's a difference between constructive criticizm, and say... calling someone a scumbag, for example.

Again, that's just my opinion on things :yesnod:

hmmmm...how much would it cost you to design a pair of shoes with the word "nintendo" on them?...

Back