My painting being resold on ebay??

It WILL be alot cheaper for Jay to buy the shoes over in the States than if you post them out frogger, if possible.
Dont use eBay, unless trust is an issue, as they will rob you blind, I'd reccomend to keep everything safe and happy you pay some (say 50% of the price before, and 50% on arrival).
Jay, there is an excellent shipping calculator on USPS.com, when getting stuff from you folks accross the pond I always request 'priority mail' which is very fast and would be with frogger within two weeks of you sending it - I think its insured against loss/damage too.
...Mark

mark84 said:
It WILL be alot cheaper for Jay to buy the shoes over in the States than if you post them out frogger, if possible.
Dont use eBay, unless trust is an issue, as they will rob you blind, I'd reccomend to keep everything safe and happy you pay some (say 50% of the price before, and 50% on arrival).
Jay, there is an excellent shipping calculator on USPS.com, when getting stuff from you folks accross the pond I always request 'priority mail' which is very fast and would be with frogger within two weeks of you sending it - I think its insured against loss/damage too.
...Mark

Using my mum's credit card, are you thinking I'm going with cash?

well, the shipping is pretty pricey, i hope i did it right..
uspssy1.png

this is on a 4 lb package

hey, yeah $30 odd isnt too bad.
Frogger IF you're paying with a card (credit or debit), (assuming Jay can accept them?) you'll probably incur yet another charge for use overseas. A few pounds i'd bet.

I'm pretty sure I can accept credit and debit to my paypal, I gotta check that out. by the way that painting was sold if anyone was keeping track of that, I missed it.could have got it back for half price lol

its ok, I would have felt guilty charging 30 bucks just for shipping anyway, that's a bit steep

Back