My parents were a little curious

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
They were curious about what age the wii is for.. what age is everyone here so i can say " see, these is the range" this way they dont have to worry". i'm 17

It's not the console that determines the age group. It's the games that you buy that determine the age group

Aloha!
My 3 year old grandson plays Sonic...007...Mario Kart & I play with him. I'm 44 So I know he'll enjoy the Wii. The ages in my home who will play are...3, 12, 16, 22, 23 & 44. 3 males & 3 females.

HawaiianMoon said:
Aloha!
My 3 year old grandson plays Sonic...007...Mario Kart & I play with him. I'm 44 So I know he'll enjoy the Wii. The ages in my home who will play are...3, 12, 16, 22, 23 & 44. 3 males & 3 females.

Whoa!! no offence dude but...your the oldest in the forum by far... lol...and didn't you like have an earthquake in hawaii last week..

COLDshiver said:
It's not the console that determines the age group. It's the games that you buy that determine the age group

I plan on getting madden, ssbb, mario strikers chagred.and possibly need for speed.. thats it until bond, mario kart comes out if it does...... i was thinking of monkey ball, i have that for gc, but its a little to young for me i think....

Aloha!
Yep we had a little rocking & rolling going on...I'm not offended at all, but I'm a gaming gramma, not grampa. lol
I need the same things that everyone else needs, air, water, food love & the Wii! I'm old, and happy to be a part of the forum...

Equis said:
this console has no age limit nintendo said they will have some rate M games .

thats why i chose those games, madden, ssbb, maro strikers charged, and possbily need for speed. and mario kart and bond if they come out.. Those r the games that interest me

Wii means together. Everyone can play and enjoy so its basically like all ages. And theres nothing small enough for some 6 year old to swallow on! except maybe the SD card.........

Back