My parents were a little curious

LOL i'm 17 and my parents don't want me to get it if i didn't have a job i wouldn't they basicaly want a video game free house but i saw screw it and buy it anyways lol

Equis said:
this console has no age limit nintendo said they will have some rate M games .
I think they should le more M games in to attrach a wider range of buyers....like if they had MGS4....tons of people would buy the wii and im 13.

im 18 but when i went to target i saw an older couple(looked to be around 70-ish) looking to reserve the wii, and the guy asked "for a grandson or son?" and the older couple said that they wanted to play it lol i was like OMG kick ass!!

komio said:
im 18 but when i went to target i saw an older couple(looked to be around 70-ish) looking to reserve the wii, and the guy asked "for a grandson or son?" and the older couple said that they wanted to play it lol i was like OMG kick ass!!
Thats cool, you should have suggested where they could reserve one if Target wasn't doing the reservations yet.

LukasJunior said:
ime 14 i cnt beleve a 44 year old is playing nintendo i thought he wud be playin golf or chess lol

it's a she, and my mom is 46 she will be playing games with me on the wii too (mostly sports games)

Back