My pick for the huge 07 titles nobody cared about

zapasant

Where is your god now?
Aug 13, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
2887-9874-6238-6951
i got the idea of making my own list from the list gamesradar made, ill gladly show you the link to it after you read the list i made:)

Games so beautiful that i would make any true gamer shead tears, such magisticly wonderful gameplay that that you would kill a human to play, super dooper amazingly awesome story line that will make you cry and cheer for the protagonist, so much hype that it gives you chills just thinking about playing them...........such great games......

yet..........no one cared

why exacly?

with all the makings of a classic.........no one even looked at them...

here are some of my picks

1. Metroid Prime 3: Corruptions

one of the greatest gaming franchises ever, one of the "highest anticipated" games.....yet, it almost 6 months after release, it hasnt even broken the million mark..exacly why is that?

such great reviews, such great graphics, such great hype, so little sales.

metroid_prime_3_boxart.jpg

2. Sonic and the secret rings

sonic........one of the greatest video game characters of all time, usually sells a boat load.....right? nope, this game failed to meet expectations from everyone, IGN, gamespot, and most importantly us, this game deserves to put a paper bag over its head.

quick questions...........have you even played this game? did you even know it existed?

SONIC.jpg

i got a feeling im going to get flammed for this next one

3. Halo 3

such great........EVERYTHING, and yet, i myself as a gamer didnt feel like i got everything i could from this game, dont get me wrong, i like it, but i was much more satisfied with halo 2, when halo 2 was released it was talked about for months and months and months and even years......and we take a look at halo 3, and no one even talks about it even just 2 months after release, millions have bought it, but i bet alot of them are wondering why halo 2 was "better"

halo-3-20070608110351253-000.jpg

*DUCKS AND COVERS HEAD AS I AWAIT GO GET HATED ON BY WIICHATERS*

4. Heavenly sword

looked great, played great, seemmed great, hyped great, IT WAS GREAT, and so many people havent even played it? why is that? was it because it was for the ps3? or was it something else? someone please please PLEASE enlighten me and tell me why this game "sucked"

618IQQNbvUL.jpg

5. Guitar hero Encore : Rocks the 80s

WAIT........there was another guitar hero besides 1,2,3?
YUP, it could of been great, but as you may have already guessed.......many guitar hero junkies didnt even know it existed........call it, "lack of of advertising" is that what held the game back from being a definet seller? or was it something esle, if i recall, the gameplay is exacly the same as 1,2 and 3, so it couldnt of been that, none the less, the game was great, but no once cared.

guitar-hero-encore-rocks-the-80s.jpg

6. Zach and Wiki: Quest for Barbaro's Tresure

Here on wiichat, alot of us were talking about how good this game was going to be, and they were right! IGN and Gamespot, called it, marvelous, but......has anyone heard of this game as of lately? i sure havent, i heard the game was good, but no body has it, i don even see it in gamestores, what the hell? why is it dead soooooo soon!?

z_w_wii_pkf_090707.jpg

7. Ratchet and Clank Future: tools of destruction

yes, its true, this game is easly one of the games of the year, but i think i know what stopped it from being a great seller.......the "E for everyone" rating, haha ps3 gamers are ashamed to own that are rated "E" or below, its so sad, they are missing out on great games like this one, can you belive it, the rating crushed this game, it had the potential of a classic, BUT NO ONE CARED!

its so sad that gamers have gone so low as to judge a game just from a rating.

932369_74248_front.jpg

8. Assassins Creed

not a good game.......said IGN, a very good game said GAMESPOT, what are we suppose to belive?!?! is the game good or bad, jeez ide better play it safe and not buy it, THATS WHAT HAPPENED, people were to affraid to waste their money because of the mixed reviews it got, i my self got assassins creed, and i find it GREAT, but my friends just simply wont buy it because of "mixed reviews" so sad such a great game is being left in the shadows because of stupid critics.

acps3.jpg

9. God of war 2

so epic, so good, but did the nex gen consoles totally put this game in the shadows? i think so because many of us could agree (who have played it) that its an amazing game, but people looked away from it because it was ps2 game, such a shame, so many people missed out on such a great gaming experience.

God_Of_War_II_Cover.jpg

here is the original list from gamesradar

http://www.gamesradar.com/us/xbox36...17&sectionId=1003&pageId=20071213105934828074

hope you guys liked my list, feel free to express your thoughts on what should and shouldnt be on the list

Last edited:
Oh yeah. Nobody cared about Halo 3. Even though it's the best selling game of 2007.:rolleyes:

Clarke said:
Oh yeah. Nobody cared about Halo 3. Even though it's the best selling game of 2007.:rolleyes:

good job captain obious, you just gave away that ou didnt even read the article, read the damn thing before you chirp me

Decent list.
But thing I found was for the games you and the other list had the same, you kinda used the same words, so it was not entirely your own opinions or thoughts.

Still good list, and I myself am to blame for not playing Zack And Wiki, I will soon though :lol:

As for Heavenly Sword, I heard the visuals were good, but some thought it was a God Of War Knock off.

meh...i didnt revise it, i just typed what came right off the top of my head

Yeah Heavenly Sword was alot like God of War. I think GoW2 should have been higher than Heavenly Sword. Though they were both good, GoW2 was better. I personally dont like sonic, but thats just me. I think Metroid Prime 3 being No. 1 is good. Or is this not in order? Great list either way. I think Halo 3 can suck my balls. Bungie really screwed it up by paying attention too much to the online aspect and even then it doesnt beat CoD4 or TF2 online.

Sonic = Bad

Zack and Wiki is easily the most overlooked game. It received 9's by some journalists and hasn't broke the 40,000 mark yet. That's just sad.

And I personally found the Halo 3 section hard to follow. (Even though Halo 3 is quite meh)

Last edited:
i agree with you ace, ive played it, and its a masterpiece, too bad people wont be able to play it because they dont even know it exists

Yeah, there's no question that there was a lack of advertising, but I've seen games receive much less and still be successful. I personally planned on picking it up around launch, but now it might not be until after Christmas until I pick it up.

I hope, when a second Zack and Wiki is made, that we see some more publicity for it.

Last edited:
Back