My pick for the huge 07 titles nobody cared about

zapasant93 said:

1. Metroid Prime 3: Corruptions

one of the greatest gaming franchises ever, one of the "highest anticipated" games.....yet, it almost 6 months after release, it hasnt even broken the million mark..exacly why is that?

such great reviews, such great graphics, such great hype, so little sales.

metroid_prime_3_boxart.jpg

*applauds* :yesnod:

zapasant93 said:
3. Halo 3

such great........EVERYTHING, and yet, i myself as a gamer didnt feel like i got everything i could from this game, dont get me wrong, i like it, but i was much more satisfied with halo 2, when halo 2 was released it was talked about for months and months and months and even years......and we take a look at halo 3, and no one even talks about it even just 2 months after release, millions have bought it, but i bet alot of them are wondering why halo 2 was "better"

halo-3-20070608110351253-000.jpg

*dies* :sick:

well, halo 2 is played alot more than halo 3, but that's only because everybody hasn't gotten tired of it yet.

as for metroid prime 3: corruption, that game was amazing. the only problem i had with it was the lack of visors, and the fact that you couldn't change your beam weapon/missile. i really am surprised not as many people got it, and that makes me sad because they may not make another metroid prime.

Last edited:
TortillaChip520 said:
well, halo 2 is played alot more than halo 3, but that's only because everybody hasn't gotten tired of it yet.

as for metroid prime 3: corruption, that game was amazing. i really am surprised not as many people got it, and that makes me sad because they may not make another metroid prime.

agreed, people missed out on a great gaming experience, as for no more metorid, yes it saddens me, but metroid isnt exacly like mario, the metroid franchise is going to start running out of storylines, and there for it may be one of those franchises that need to die, like starfox..............if it were up to me, ide keep making metroids till the end of time

true about the storyline, i mean you can only kill dark samus and her come back to life SO many times, but otherwise the storyline is really in-depth, not like that of resident evil, but moreso than mario, that's for sure.

and thats why mario cant die, because its so easy for developers to create some crappy new storyline in a couple of weeks, and people will still drewel over it

less indepth storyline= more crappy sequels

more indepth storyline = less sequels but high in quality

im going to frank and say that the list is dumb as hell. people did care about these games mentioned (yes, even zack and wiki). and what the hell? halo 3? it sold 3 million the day it was released.

holy crap, read the damn thing, then post

zapasant93 said:
as for no more metorid, yes it saddens me.... one of those franchises that need to die, like starfox..............if it were up to me, ide keep making metroids till the end of time

Actually it's only the prime metroid games that are now dead. The metroid series as a whole won't die just yet.

Remember, we had an 8 year gap between super metroid and metroid fusion. There were none inbetween this and people back then also thought the metroid series had died. This is what i reckon we're in for - another gap where metroid games are absent.

So, don't worry. I don't think we've seen the last of Samus yet.

i got to agree good list..

and for Zack and winki it looks to cuddle and imo i like to be more involved in games ore involved than pointing

yeah, they said there won't be any more metroid primes, but you might be able to play as a dif. character in the next metroid game. but the thing is, samus didn't die or anything, so wtf??

Well for Zak and Wiki, it's not out in the UK yet, release date of like jan 25th iirc. So it may not be out in the EU either so there's a big chunk out so you can't really count it like the others that are out everywhere.

TortillaChip520 said:
yeah, they said there won't be any more metroid primes, but you might be able to play as a dif. character in the next metroid game. but the thing is, samus didn't die or anything, so wtf??

Samus has always been and always will be the only proper Metroid character. She'll always be the main character. I haven't heard anything about being able to play as different characters. Only in prime hunters did that happen. and that was only in multiplayer mode.

So, of course Samus didn't die. If she had died in prime 3 it would have made the story line break, as the events of prime 3 happened before metroid II: return of Samus, super metroid and metroid fusion.

The obvious winner here is Zack and Wiki. It got a 9.2 from IGN, yet it didn't even break 100,000 copies sold and appeared dead as soon as it arrived in stores. Truly a lost Wii gem.

Back