my power is out, ice storm is now snow storm. it's beautiful

It snowed a bit here yesterday. Fortunately we didn't get a lot of snow. When it comes to snow, transportation becomes harder. The bus drivers aren't prepared and the majority of the people on the road don't know how to drive.

I've had off school two days in a row, don't know why. It's not too bad out. I don't like the cold, but I enjoy it when it snows.

Fresh snowfall in winter.. never gets old. Winter ftw. Temperatures you can fry an egg with ftl.

wow that reminds me of the ice storm we got in december. some people lost power for 2 weeks, trees and powerlines were in roads and we were in a state of emergency. good times, goooood times

Ah, I still remember that terrible time of no power, I was one of the unlucky ones who got struck with the power outage. Due to tons of trees being down in this desolate area, we were basically stuck for a week without power, nowhere to go.. After a week the power still remained off, but atleast the trees had been liberated off the roads so we could get somewhere. Those nights were terribly cold. :lol: I feel sorry for those who got it worse.

I love snow. I hate driving in it and hate the cold but the look of snow is so relaxing. It makes everything look so beautiful and peaceful.

Yep, snow's a pain to travel through, but it indeed makes near everything a beautiful sight. I do like the cold though.

I actually do like driving in the snow but only if there are no other cars around. I love just goofing off and drifting around turns. I find it pretty easy to drive in the snow. You just have to be able to understand how fast you can turn without sliding too far to get the perfect amount of... driftyness? I love just doing fishtails down a straight stretch of road lol. So much fun!

the last time we lost power (for a considerable time) was during isabel, and that was just for 2 days.

haha. After I wrote that the UPS died. Now the power is on, but cable internet is broken :p... On my pinkberry...

Played with my dog in the snow forever... <3 :)

unless, you live in canada, you are not allowed to brag about how much snow fell in your relatively tropical city/country/town

nuff said.

In places that haven't been shoveled, like on the grass, the snow comes up to my ass.
That's not okay.
The first snowfall, which was late October or early November, was pretty. But I haven't seen grass since before Christmas and I'd like to, now. NOW.

You should visit my backyard, the snow is like 3 feet.

haha. i can literally swim in all the snow that's in my yard. its quite fun.
Pics? plz? =D

snow just sucks period
Prove it.

I love snow, but the most we've had down here during my lifetime has been about 4 inches.:(

vashivihan said:
unless, you live in canada, you are not allowed to brag about how much snow fell in your relatively tropical city/country/town

nuff said.

aww. :(. Though, I don't really like snow.

ha, yeah, a friend of mine sent me a pic of their snowmobiles on their roof in saskatchewan.
here in to we only have about 15-20cm of new snow (on top of the old stuff. and there is more coming.

ha, yeah, a friend of mine sent me a pic of their snowmobiles on their roof in saskatchewan.
here in to we only have about 15-20cm of new snow (on top of the old stuff. and there is more coming.

Funny....My dad got a similar pic in his e-mail, along with a bunch off other stuff happening in Saskatchewan(because of the snow) :wtf:

Last edited:
Back