I'm willing to bet the only ones that will be availible during it's launch are:

Batman: Gotham City

Catch Mii

Rayman: Raving Rabbids Wii U

Lego City Stories

That Marvel Pinball game

Hasbro Family Game Night 2

Tekken: whatever-number-their-at

and of course: more crappy kid/dancing/nutchuck shaking games.

I don't think we'll be getting hot titles like Pikmin III, Darksiders, Alien: Marine Hunters, and etc. unitll much later on, unless things change.

What do you think will be available?

They have a list of launch titles somewhere. I'm certain Darksiders was on that list. I don't feel like searching, so you find it yourself.

wow maldo u obviously know nothing about nintendo!!! thats a shity line up uve come up with there. only crappy third party games? seriously? do research before u post stuff!
a ghost recon game is coming out for only wii u and the pc. it looks pretty sick but if a cod game were to come out on wii u (which it will) id rather get that (just sayin)

wow maldo u obviously know nothing about nintendo!!! thats a shity line up uve come up with there. only crappy third party games? seriously? do research before u post stuff!
a ghost recon game is coming out for only wii u and the pc. it looks pretty sick but if a cod game were to come out on wii u (which it will) id rather get that (just sayin)
Why do you want to get a crappy third party game?

thats a shity line up uve come up with there. only crappy third party games? seriously?

Arkham City is ****, you say? ¬_¬

Ninja Gaiden ftw

Second.jpg

'Less reviews say it somehow went terribly wrong, I'm sure as **** buyin' it ASAP. Loves me some Team Ninja gaming.

Well if your pro at it,but it drove me insane, so its ultra hardcore.:yesnod:

Bet that made no sense at all. Its frustrating meant for the hardcore of hardcore, I aint one of them.:yesnod:

They can't all be winners, eh?

Not to mention Team Ninja's forte isn't... y'know, storyline driven games. Nintendo was certainly being back seat drivers for 'em as well, since they didn't want to end up with an M-rated mainstay game.

Back