My Reasoning On Why I Don't Like Ps3

lea3734

WiiChat Member
Jan 20, 2007
sure both consoles have hade the same controllers from previous generations but ps3 controllers are no way comfortable at all and 360's are right on the money with how they feel, although i do think the ps3 is a better buy (i thought it was a great idea to have built in wireless which is a great feature) they should of made an option whether or not to get blu ray player built in because not everyone has 5 or 600 dollars. i also never like ps3 online, i do know its free but live is soooo much better (i have tried both online and hated ps2's and ps3 isn't any better). a built-in rechargeable battery pack in the contoller may seem like a good idea but what happens when that battery goes bad??? ur screwed with a 50$ controller.
Right now im not gona mention anything about games because it just came out but judging from previous generations the original XBOX had a better line-up in my opinion
i do have to say the main problem i have with 360 is the freezing which happens on everyone's system in my neighborhood which is about 6 of them and can get a bit annoying and these are all current generation 360's

NOW THESE ARE JUST MY OPINIONS AND FEEL FREE TO POST UR OWN

Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!
*smashed by wall of text*

Use some punctuation and structure; I can't understand what you're saying.

ps3 section
you may be trying to invite people into your views but your really keeping them out by the wall of text
i feel ive accomplished nothing by reading this thread though
have fun with..whatever you were trying to get through

dont think the xbox feezes at all man iv been playin live all night and its not crashed froze or even glitched and iv been playin it for about five hours i agree with you on the ps3 and even though the ps3's internet is free but live is much better dont ya think

Last edited:
Good lord, a thread about the ps3 but with actually reasons for disliking it, nice thread dude, and some good points there

thanks and yes ive played the ps3 b4, sorry about the wall of text.
i also do agree that live is better and is worth the money

The ps2 and ps3 controllers are very comfortable :eek:ut:

anyways the lineup of games is completly up to opinion

Halo isnt even good unless its online...

i mean, the single player mode is flat....

idk... just my 2 cents

wii FTW!!! :thumbsup:

man, to say the ps2/3 controller is comfy, you must have midget fingers. (no offense to little people on here) GAMECUBE CONTROLLERS PWN ALL!!!!

no , i said i didn't think ps3 controllers were comfy at all. and when i had my gamecube i remebered those controllers were the ****

Wha???? gamecube controllers are too small but ps2 are just right???? something wrong here. Just look at who M$ copied as the xbox 360 is hailed as the best (besides wii/nunchuck) they took the left analog (most important which is where ps gets killed) and d-pad from gc. they took button layout from n64/ps.

Brawny said:
Wha???? gamecube controllers are too small but ps2 are just right???? something wrong here. Just look at who M$ copied as the xbox 360 is hailed as the best (besides wii/nunchuck) they took the left analog (most important which is where ps gets killed) and d-pad from gc. they took button layout from n64/ps.
oh wow your a quick one!
no your an idiot
you dont know how the world works
and sony and nintendo werent the only gaming companies they could have "copied"

Back